Stephen Mulhern is Single and not Dating anyone; Rumored to be Gay; Find out his Relationship and Sexual Orientation
Britain's Got More Talent presenter Stephen Mulhern is the heartthrob that many girls want to date but it looks like the presenter doesn't want to be in a relationship right now.
Due to his quite personal life, there are many questions raised regarding his sexual orientation. Many tabloids claim he is gay, so the big question is, Is he really gay?
Let's find out.
Stephen Mulhern-Current Relationship Status
The English magician and presenter don't talk much about his personal life. The 40-years-old became famous after hosting the show, Britain's Got More Talent.
Stephan is currently not dating anyone, Source: The Sun
After he hosted the show, he became a household name.Moving towards his personal life, the actor is quite secretive when it comes to disclosing anything about his personal life.
He doesn't speak much related to his live life but his actions speak otherwise. He may seem like it but the actor was once linked with one of the sought after actresses in the world.
He dated EastEnders actress Emma Barton a few years back. The pair dated secretly for a while before calling it quits in 2012.
He was once dating actress Emma, Source: Daily Mail
So this was the last know relationship of Stephen. Since then he was never linked to anyone and his low-profile love life does help to build a strange rumor regarding his sexual orientation.
Stephen Mulhern-Gay or Straight
There was a lot of rumors that he is single because he doesn't like to date pretty girls but rather charming man. Well, this rumors certainly didn't hold true after his link up with Emma.
There are various rumors that the actor is gay, Source: Heart Radio
Though there have been various instances of actors who dated several women in order to hide their true sexual orientation from the general public.
The host himself is quite about the rumor. It looks like he doesn't have time meddling with odd hoaxes such like this one right here.
For now, he is single and not gay and until and unless he comes out himself, nothing can be said regarding his sexual orientation.
Quick facts about Stephen Mulhern
- Born on 4 April 1977 (age 40), in Stratford, London, England.
- He is the son of Maureen and Christopher Mulhern.
- He has three other siblings.
- His parents were of Irish ancestry.
- He went to St Bonaventure's Catholic School in Forest Gate, Newham.
- He learned magic from his father.
- He became the member of The Magic Circle.
- He created his own magic show upon leaving school named Stephen's Mega Mad Magic Show.
- He made his theatre debut in 2002.
- In 1998, he started hosting CITV.
- Up until now, he hosted Dancing on Ice: Defrosted, Animals Do The Funniest Things, The Big Quiz, etc.
- His net worth is 3 million dollars.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.