How I Met Your Mother alum Heather Morris literally set fire on the floor of Dancing with the Stars in March 2017. Apart from it, she's also performing in some TV series this year after giving birth to her second baby boy in 2016.
Heather Morris is an American actress and dancer most popular for her role as Brittany S. Pierce in the Fox musical comedy series Glee.
She married her high school sweetheart Taylor Hubbell in 2015. So, how is their relationship going on? Are they happily married? Do they have any children? Find out here!!!!
Heather Morris's Married Life With Husband Taylor Hubbell
The How I Met Your Mother star Heather Morris is a happily married woman. Morris, 30, tied the knot to her longtime boyfriend Taylor Hubbell in 2015 at the Old Canyon Ranch in Topanga, California.
Heathers's wedding planner disclosed the news; posting a snap on Instagram with caption 'Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Hubbell!'
Heather and Taylor on their wedding day
Source: Celebrity Babies and Kids
The couple went to the same high school, but that wasn't how they met and fell for one another. They actually met after they finished their high school and when Morris shifted to L.A., Hubbell contacted her through MySpace, and that's how it all started.
The duo eventually started dating, and Heather was pretty serious in her relationship. She even admitted she'd happily give up her career to be with Hubbell.
"I want to marry him so bad. That's what I really care about. I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him. I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won't continue doing it."
'I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him. I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won't continue.'
Well, her dream did come true; she is happily married to Taylor, and the duo has two children together.
The former baseball player and Spring Breakers diva welcomed their first child in 2013.
Further, the star announced on Instagram that she was expecting her second child in 2015. Owen Barlett Hubbell came on earth in February 2016.
Despite her busy schedule Heather often spends a lot of time with her family; husband and children and we just cannot get enough of the adorable family.
So. let's wish them to be always happy and healthy together.
Heather Morris; Quick Facts
- She was born on 1 February 1987 in Ventura County, California and later raised in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- The birth sign is Aquarius.
- Began dancing when she was just nine years of age.
- Participated in many dance competitions performing a variety of styles including jazz, tap, and contemporary.
- Her father died when she was 14.
- Completed graduation from Desert Mountain High School.
- Best known for her appearance in So You Think You Can Dance Season 2 in 2006.
- Achieved a bid break in her career via Beyoncé in 2007. She was one of the backup dancers on The Beyonce Experience.
- Performed on the American Music Awards, Saturday Night Live, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Total Request Live and Today.
- Also performed as a backup dancer for Tina Turner at the 50th Annual Grammy Awards in 2008.
- Became the Celebrity Style Ambassador for FLIRT! Cosmetics in December 2010. She was on the 85th Maxin Hot 100 list; also ranked 2nd behind Naya Rivera.
- Has an estimated net worth of about $4 million as of 2017.