The Big Bang Theory star Kunal Nayyar is happily Married. Know about his Wife, Family, and Career
The Big Band Theory star, Kunal Nayyar is now happily married along with the former Miss India, Neha Kapur, however, has no children yet.
What do you think about love at first sight? It sounds like it would happen only in movies but here we have an example of a couple who fell for each other at first sight and is living a happily married life together.
Kunal Nayyar, the star of The Big Bang Theory and the former Miss India Universe 2006, Neha Kapur. Popular as "Raj" the goofy and shy character of the popular show 'The Big Bang Theory' who cannot speak to women properly and ended getting heartbroken all the time has managed to impress the former Miss India in real life.
The beautiful Indian couple is living a life of many dreams and giving us some serious relationship goals.
Kunal Nayyar is living a blissful married life with Neha Kapur
Kunal and Neha met for the first time in India through their mutual friends in a party at the bar. The couple started falling for each other or simply, it was love at the first sight. They both found each other very attractive and eye catching.
'' Kunal was visiting India, and my friend called me. Oh, this really great guy is visiting from America. There was a party at a bar, and I saw Kunal dressed all LA, the star, the glasses..''
Whereas, Kunal stated,
'' I thought, Wow she's hot. I wanted to hook up with her, to be honest.''
Moreover, after dating for certain months, the couple tied the knot in 2011 in New Delhi with a traditional theme where groom appeared the ceremony in a white horse. The wedding was a grand that last up to six days with the presence of 1000 guests.
The wedding was a grand event that last up to six days with the presence of 1000 guests.
Neha and Kunal are today together since years with no such buzz about their divorce and extra marital affairs. Even after years of their relationship, they have no children yet as they might not be ready to have such responsibilities.
Kunal's Journey as an actor
Kunal started his career soon after his graduation and started appearing in various American television ads and other stage shows. Moreover, he gained his first role in the play named, Huck & Holden by Rajiv Joseph in 2006.
Furthermore, he appeared as a guest on the CBS drama, NCIS in the episode of the Suspicious with the role of Youssef Zidan. He rose to fame after working in an American sitcom, The Big Bang Theory with the role of an astrophysicist.
With the cast.
After that, he started appearing in different movies and series including Ice Age: Continental Drift, Trolls, Cars 3, Sanjay and Craig, The Mindy Project and so on.
In 2017, he gave his voice in the Disney Pixar's Cars 3.
Quick Facts about Kunal Nayyar
- Born on 30th April 1981 in Hounslow, London, the United Kingdom.
- Brought up in New Delhi, India as he was born to a Punjabi family.
- Attended St Columba's School in New Delhi.
- Moved to the United States and earned bachelors degree of Science and Finance from the University of Portland.
- Participated in the American College Theatre Festival.
- Earned Master of Fine Arts degree in Acting from the University in Philadelphia.
- Wrote the play, Cotton Candy pairing along with Arun Das.
- Appeared in the series, The Big Bang Theory with the cast members Kaley Cuoco, Jim Parsons, Johny Galecki, Simon Helberg, Mayim Bialik, Melissa Rauch, Kevin Sussman and others.
- In 2012, worked on his first film called, Dr. Cabbie in which a Bollywood actor, Salman Khan appeared as a producer.
- Performed in an off Broadways production, The Spoils which was written by Jesse Eisenberg.
- Nominated for Screen Actors Guild Awards for several times for an Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series.
- Has an estimated net worth of $25 million.
For more latest updates follow our page!!!!!!!!!