Tiffany Blackmon secretly Married to her Husband or is she too busy Reporting; Find out about her Dating Affair
News reporters try their best to uncover all the personal information about a particular celebrity but when it comes to saying anything about their dating life, they will keep their lips shut.
Tiffany Blackmon, the reporter for the NFL network doesn't talk much about her personal life but we all know she is definitely having a boyfriend and looks like she is hiding him from the public.
But will the rumor stick true to its word? Let's find out.
Tiffany Blackmon-Relationship with Career
The black beauty, who is famous for her on-field reporting straight from the NFL match is making a quite a lot of headlines as everyone wants to know her personal life.
Tiffany works for the NFL network and reports during the NFL game, Source: Twitter
All of her fans want to know if she has that special someone in her life. Does her heart beat for someone we know or is he an unknown face?
After a lot of request from her fans, we decided to look into the matter and see if she is really dating someone or not. And after a lot of careful research, we find out that she is single as it gets.
Well, many sources and tabloids claimed she is dating someone secretly but don't fall for those hoaxes as she is 100% single and not dating anyone.
Although she wants to date someone who can sing her a song like Kanye West did to Kim Kardashian. In 2012, she even tweeted about her desire.
Well, we wish she finds a boyfriend like the one she wants. A man who can sing and love her until the end of the world. For now, she is dating her professional life.
She is happy being single and loves reporting from the field. She currently works for the NFL network and has also worked for the NBA.
Quick facts about Tiffany Blackmon
- Born on October 10, 1984 (age 33), in Attleboro, Massachusetts.
- Her father was an NFL assistant coach Donald Blackmon and Jacqueline.
- She attended the North Gwinnett High School.
- She was an athlete back during her high school days.
- While playing on the Volleyball team she was also named MVP.
- She went to the Georgia State University.
- She worked as an anchor and reporter at the Comcast SportsNet Houston.
- She used to co-host the show, Houston Rockets All-Access.
- She was an NBC affiliate at the KFOR-TV.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.