UFC star Josh Barnett Dating a Girlfriend from MMA; Know all the exclusive details about his Previous Affairs and Relationship with Girlfriend
Professional Athletes like Josh Barnett face some difficulties finding a worthy partner for themselves as they are too busy focusing on their career that they have no time for love or marriage.
But the problem vanishes after you find a partner who coincidentally works in the same field as you. Josh is pretty lucky as his former girlfriend Colleen Schneider is a former MMA veteran.
Looks like the opposite attracts theory is now debunked.
Josh Barnett-Relationship with Collen Schneider
It was a difficult choice for Josh as before dating Collen he must have thought that his girlfriend is as ruthless as he himself. So angering her won't be a good choice.
Josh is currently single after his split with Collen,
Source: Bloody Elbow
Josh never thought he would be dating someone from his own background because honestly, people who come from the same field never really became a great match.
But it seems, Josh and Collen thought about their relationships before going out with each other. The pair dated for a long time before due to some inexplicable reason, the called it quits.
Wow!....You didn't see that coming now do you?
Josh Barnett-Split with Collen
The pair who was once at the top of the chart of all the power couples didn't really make it to the very end. And his fans thought the pair will definitely get married.
Josh was dating MMA wrestler Collen Schneider,
It seems the opposite is the way to go ladies and gentlemen. Since splitting with Collen, Josh isn't dating anyone at the moment.
Though, his former girlfriend has already moved on with a new boyfriend. She is dating another man who happens to belong in a different field as opposed to being an MMA fighter.
Well, then, Josh is not dating anyone at the moment. Keep tuning in if you want to find out if he is dating someone new.
Quick facts about Josh Barnett
- Born on November 10, 1977 (age 40), in Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- He is one of two sons of his mother and father.
- He has one half-brother named Gary Norton.
- He attended Ballard High School.
- He used to play wrestling in his high school.
- He went to the University of Montana.
- He made his pro debut in 1997.
- He fought for the first time in UFC 28.
- He also wrestled in New Japan Pro-Wrestling, Inoki Genome Federation, and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.
- He is one time Pancrase Openweight Championship.
- His net worth is $1.6 million.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.