Who is Traci Dinwiddie Married to? Is she still Single?Know about her Affairs and Relationship and Career
Traci Dinwiddie is the less known American actress and television personality who has done numerous cameos and small roles in big feature films including The Notebook starring Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams, End of the Spear, Mr. Brooks and Summer Catch.
The actress who calls herself a Yogini and a fitness freak is apparently happily married to someone, and we're all curious to know who is the lucky person. Dinwiddie who's never been linked to any of her co-stars came out as a lesbian back in the early 20's, and now she's living happily with her secret partner. Let's dig into all the details about the actress in today's section.
Lesbian Actress Traci Dinwiddie; Is She Happily Married To Her Partner?
The Raven's Touch actress is living a life under the wraps, and only little is known about her and her personal life. The actress revealed her sexuality back in her early 20s after she was linked with the American writer, Kristin Flickinger.
Traci with her ex-partner Kristin Flickinger
Kristin was the former AIDS/LifeCycle SoCal Director who got promoted to Director of Programs Los Angeles LGBT Group. Traci is also an active member of the group and the pair dated for almost a year but eventually broke up.
Traci is now living happily with her partner named Christine whose full identity is yet to be revealed. The adorable pair who share a similar passion for health and fitness, often go out together, and post videos of working out and having lots of fun!
Traci Dinwiddie with her partner
After the legalization of same-sex marriage in the United States, Traci married her partner in a secret ceremony, and now this inspiring pair is living a blissful life together.
We wish the couple lifetime of happiness and hope they soon start a family of their own in the coming future.
Traci Dinwiddie: Quick Facts
- Born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska, Traci Dinwiddie is the rising actress known for her appearance in movies like Target Earth, Summer Catch, and Notebook.
- Belongs to Syria and Cherokee descent.
- Also did her guest roles in shows like One Tree Hill, Supernatural and Dawson's Creek.
- She's co-founder of Team Goodsiness which is a non-profit organization.
- She's an avid Anusara Yoga Practitioner.
- Also studied West African drumming for years.
- Is also an often guest artist playing djembe and dun duns for the fusion band, Yeh Dede.
- Currently resides in Los Angeles with her partner with two dogs.