Canadian supermodel Winnie Harlow is rumored to be in a relationship with Lewis Hamilton as they were spotted many times being pretty cozy with each other.
Supermodel Winnie Harlow is currently rumored to be dating someone. The couple is spotted many times together at several events showing their cute PDA's.
The 22-year-old Canadian fashion diva has been on the path of success for many years. She's been an inspiration to many as she's a victim of skin disorder vitiligo.
She was at the peak of depression because of the cause but this time she is very happy with her career and boyfriend.
Winnie Harlow: In a Relationship: Meet her Rumored Boyfriend here
Winnie is most probably in a relationship with F1 star Lewis Hamilton.
The pair was first encountered together at the GQ Awards in the month of September 2016 but according to The Sun, the couple left the event in two separate cars.
Lewis and model Winnie sparks romance rumors, Source: Independent
They seemed pretty cozy with each other that nobody could deny but notice them.
They were reported to be going on strong in their love life when they attended the Amfar Gala in Cannes in May 2017.
Most recently, Lewis hailed an ‘incredible’ achievement breaking the Grand Prix victory again this time. Securing the grand success Lewis partied with the supermodel in London on 16 July.
She looked amazingly beautiful in a gold satin thigh-split mini dress. Her presence in the scenario was, in fact, gaining the attention of many.
Sportsman Lewis seemed very happy as he appeared at popular nightspot Libertine, hours after winning the British Formula One Grand Prix at Silverstone the same day.
Well, Lewis and Winnie look a perfect couple. We are waiting for them to reveal the story behind their relationship soon.
'I think I'm beautiful' Model Winnie Harlow; A big inspiration
The 21-year-old actress Winnie apart from suffering from vitiligo; a condition where white patches appear in the skin is a big inspiration for all of us.
"Being different simply means you have something unique to offer the world". and Winnie totally understands her uniqueness and has accepted it in a beautiful way.
She is an inspiration for all those who think that the beauty is everything and we should all learn from her.
"Everyone asks me what the turning point was but it was just me making the effort to focus on my opinion on myself".
"I was like, wait I don't actually think I'm ugly-I think I'm beautiful.
Quick Facts about Winnie Harlow
- Born on 27 July 1994 in Toronto, Ontario to the family of Lisa Brown and Windsor Young.
- Is of Jamaican ancestry and has two sisters.
- Was diagnosed with the chronic skin condition, characterized by depigmentation of portions of skin, vitiligo widely known by Michael Jackson at the age of four.
- Had a difficult time at school because of the white patches on her skin. She was teased by children at school and often called 'cow' or 'zebra'.
- That's the reason why she dropped her high school; even changed school many times as a child.
- Even tried to commit suicide.
- Was spotted for the first time by America's Next Top Model host Tyra Banks on Instagram, became one of the top 14 finalists in 2014.
- Modeled for the Spanish clothing brand Desigual and became the official representative of the same brand.
- Walked in London Fashion Week in 2015 choosing the Ashish brand.
- Worked for the fashion magazines such as i-D, Dazed and also in Showstudio.com.
- Also starred for the Spanish and Italian editions of Glamour magazine.
- Some other magazines include Complex, Cosmopolitan, Ebony, and Vogue Italia.
- Featured in a commercial of Sprite and it was the same year she was chosen as one of BBC's 100 Women.
- Performed in some music videos, including JMSN's "The One". Eminem's "Guts Over Fear", The Black Eyed Peas' "#WHERESTHELOVE" and Beyonce's "Lemonade".
- Has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2017.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.