New York-based actor and singer, Alexandra Turshen emerged herself in every field of entertainment from direction to writing scripts. She is popularly known for her roles on Boy Meets Girl, Red Oaks, Land of Smiles, Boys Meet Girl, and Body.
American actress and a director, Alexandra Turshen is famous for her notable appearances in Boy Meets Girl, Red Oaks, Land of Smiles, Boys Meet Girl, and Body. Along with acting, she graduated cum laude from the Mount Holyoke College with a degree in History and International Human Rights.
Personal Life of Alexandra Turshen: Is she Dating Someone?
Alexandra Turshen is possibly single and not dating anyone as of 2019. Due to her secretive nature, she has not revealed anything related to her relationships or boyfriend in the media. Moreover, she is never spotted with any men at any public events until now.
View this post on Instagram
Though she is active on social media, especially on Instagram, Turshen never showcases her personal life. It seems like we will have to wait a little longer to know about her relationship status.
What is the Net Worth of Alexandra Turshen?
Alexandra Turshen holds an estimated net worth $200,000 all thanks to her acting career. As per sources, the average salary of an American actor/actress is around $52,000 per year. She surely earns around or above average.
Alexandra Turshen staring her career appearing in 2008 Romance drama, How to Get a Wellesley Girl as Maddie (as Sarah Turshen). She then started in several shorts films such as Hearts of Vengeance, Amber Dreams, The Maladjusted, Epic History of Everyday Things, and Everything's Gonna Be Pink among others.
Further, she was appeared in 2014 Web television series, Red Oaks, along with Jennifer Grey, Gage Golightly, Richard Kind, and many others. Also, Turshen has worked on The Bold Type and Ray Donovan. As of 2019, Turshen is busy on her up-coming projects Another Year Together, and Minor Motion Picture.
Quick facts of Alexandra Turshen
- Alexandra Turshen was born Sarah Alexandra Turshen on 25th January 1989 in New York City, the United States of America under the birth sign Aquarius.
- She belongs to white ethnicity and is American as per nationality.
- Turshen went to attend the Washington Ballet.
- She graduated with a major in History and International Human Rights from Mount Holyoke College.
- Alexandra Turshen 5 feet 5 inch tall or 1.65m.
- American actress and a director, Alexandra Turshen are famous for her notable appearances in Boy Meets Girl, Red Oaks, Land of Smiles, Boys Meet Girl, and Body.