Facts of Ali Dukakis
|Family Name :||Dukakis|
Ali Dukakis is a journalist who is best known for serving ABC News as its production assistant. Previously, she worked as an intern for NPR, Washington DC.
What's the relationship status of Ali Dukakis?
The prominent news reporter Ali Dukakis is outspoken about her professional life but prefers to remain reticent on her personal life. No to mention, Dukakis also has her Instagram page on private mode as she doesn't want anyone prying into her private life.
Well, talking about her personal life, Ali might be currently single without having a boyfriend. Moreover, the journalist also hasn't shared anything regarding her relationship status. It seems like Ali is more focused on developing her career rather than wanting to be engaged in love.
Ali Dukakis - Career & Net Worth
The renowned investigative reporter Ali Dukakis began her journey in journalism with National Public Radio's program, All Things Considered. Then, Ali moved to ABC News where she produced videos, fixed meetings, and wrote articles.
Watch the video of Ali Dukakis reporting on politics below.
Well, talking about her net worth, Ali Dukakis has already accumulated no less than $200,000 from her decade-long career. As of now, she is associated with ABC News and earns a payroll of over $80,000 annually. Thanks to her huge bank balance, there's nothing this young lady has to worry about financially.
Quick facts of Ali Dukakis
- Ali Dukakis is an American citizen.
- She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Politics from Bates college in 2011.
- She completed her schooling at Crossroads School.
- Her Instagram account is kept private.
- Ali also served as the political unit at ABC News.
- Daughter of Lisa Thurmond and Family Ties actor John Dukakis.
- Adriana Sierra Dukakis is her stepmother.
- Ali grew up with three siblings.