The talented and lovely Alice Păunescu is a Romanian model who is recognized in Europe for her elegant looks and enchanting personality. In her distinguished career, she has modeled for various world-renowned brands like Viva Magazine, Glamour Romania, Teen Vogue, Vogue Portugal, Linea Intima, and multiple accessories of Guess.
Is The Beautiful Romanian Model Alice Single?
Alice Pauescu is a quite secretive lady and prefers to keep her privacy about her life.
Alice was and remains tight-lipped about her personal life, which is why she only posts things about her work on social media. Moreover, till now, there is not a single post which indicates that she is in lovey-dovey relationship with anyone.
Though as beautiful and charming as she is, we cannot rule out the possibility that she might be in a romance. But as long as she keeps things to herself, we won't know for sure.
Already Married Before
It might be somewhat surprising to many to hear that the beautiful model was already a married lady not long ago. She was in nuptials with Romanian filmmaker and businessman Bobby Paunescu.
Alice first met and began publicly dating the "Francesca" director in April 2014. Just one year after that, she tied the knot with Paunescu and officially became his wife on July 18, 2015.
Unfortunately, two years after living as a married couple, they separated and started living separately. The divorced between the two took place on December 10, 2018. Moreover, Paunescu did not share any children with her spouse.
Ever since her split, the Italian model has been understood to be single. In a 2018 interview, she said she is currently living in New York but stated that she plans on moving to Los Angeles soon.
From her career in modeling, the gorgeous lady has a net worth of $100,000. In comparison, the Italian model Valentina Fradegrada has a net worth of $900,00.
In her career, she has modeled for various brands and magazines, which include Guess Lingerie, Guess Accessories, and Guess Handbags, The One, Viva Magazine, Glamour Romania, etc.
Alice surely made good money working for such reputed brands and magazines.
Quick Facts: Alice Paunescu
- Alice Paunescu was born in Transylvania, Romania.
- As a child, she trained ballerina for over a decade.
- Before beginning her modeling career, she considered becoming a doctor or a criminal specialist.
- She began her modeling career when she appeared on the cover of the April 2014 issue of FHM Romania.
- Her favorite photographer is Vincent Peters, with whom she has worked on many occasions.
- In 2015, she featured on an editorial by the Romanian L'Oreal team for Elle Magazine.
- Paunescu also played the character of Beatrice Popescu in the 2015 comedy movie "Pioneer's Palace," written and directed by her ex-partner Bobby Paunescu.
- In December 2015, Alice won an award at an event that was hosted by her then-husband Bobby's former girlfriend, Monica Birladeanu.
- She has lived in countries including Romania, Italy, Switzerland, and the United States.
- The 1.70 meters tall model is an avid drinker of coca-cola.