Arlen Blakeman came into the public radar when his mother, Nancy Shevell, married Sir Paul McCartney. Arlen is Nancy's son from her previous marriage.
Arlen Blakeman is Step-Son of Sir Paul McCartney
Arlen Blakeman is the only child of Nancy Shevell, wife of Paul McCartney. Shevell gave birth to Arlen during her marriage to Bruce Blakeman. Arlen's parents got divorced when he was in his late teens.
After divorce, Arlen's mother Nancy, started dating Macartney and, in 2011, got married. It seems like Blakeman has a very good relationship with his step-father Paul McCartney. They were seen together shopping in Hamptons back in 2017. Furthermore, McCartney also attended Arlen's college graduation in 2015.
Is Arlen Blakeman Dating?
Arlen Blakeman likes to keep a low profile; thus, he do not have an account on social media sites such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Because of Blakeman's secretive nature, various aspects of his life are not disclosed to the public, including his relationship status. It is not clear whether the 28-year-old is currently single or dating.
Arlen Blakeman Career and Net Worth
Arlen Blakeman is a attorney just like his father, Bruce Blakeman. He gained his J.D. degree in 2019 from Yeshiva University. New York-born Blakeman has worked as a Legal Intern at Universal Music Group and, Summer Law Clerk at Sullivan Papain Block McGrath & Cannavo P.C. His Net Worth as of 2020 is believed to be $100,000.
Blakeman's individual net worth might not be substantial, but he can enjoy various luxuries as he comes from a wealthy family. His mother, Nancy Shevell's family, owns trucker New England Motor Freight, which has an annual revenue of $402 million. It is estimated his mother's net worth is $200 million. Similarly, his father is a attorney and a politician and has a respectable net worth.
Quick Facts: Arlen Blakeman
- Arlen Blakeman was born on December 3, 1991, and thus as of June 2020, his age is 28 years.
- Arlen was named after his maternal grandmother, Arlene Walters Shevell, who passed away seven months prior to his birth.
- he graduated from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University with a Doctor of Law degree in 2019.
- He received a B.A. in Communications degree from Rollins College in 2015.
- He is an alum of Columbia Preparatory School.
- Arlen is a big fan of Dallas Cowboys.
- From his mother's side, he is related to broadcast journalist Barbara Walters.
- He is the step-brother of Heather McCartney, Mary McCartney, Stella McCartney, James McCartney, and Beatrice McCartney.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity-Related Content!!!