American reporter and host, Ashley Shahahmadi is best known for reporting for the NBA basketball team named 'Charlotte Hornets'. She is also famous for her work as a reporter for Fox Sports East, WTOK-TV, and WAPT.
Ashley Shahahmadi's Personal Life; Is she Dating someone?
Ashley Shahahmadi is possibly single as of now. The reporter seems focused on her career as she is out of any relationships. Moreover, she is never linked with any man in her life as of 2022.
Ashley is out of any dating rumors and also media controversies. She is busy pursuing her career and enjoys her single life going on many vacations. Further, it seems like the reporter is waiting for the love of her life.
How much is the Net Worth of Ashley Shahahmadi? Know about her Salary, Earnings
Ashley Shahahmadi's net worth lies somewhere between $100,000-$900,000 all thanks to her career as an anchor and a reporter. In addition, the average salary of an anchor is $83,330 per year. Similarly, the average salary of a reporter is $43,640 annually.
Ashley started her career in 2013 by working as an intern for WRDW-TV. After that, she went to work as a football photographer and audio editing and finance work. Further, she FOX Sports hired her as a digital reporter in May 2018.
Accepting a job at Fox Sports South in Atlanta, she expressed her gratitude via Twitter post:
Soooo I have some news pic.twitter.com/Ceg5GtccUu— Ashley ShahAhmadi (@ashahahmadi) May 11, 2018
Following that, she also became the host/reporter of the American professional basketball team Charlotte Hornets in September 2018.
Also, See: Harris Faulkner's Net Worth & Personal Life
Just like Ashley, Molly Henneberg and Catherine Herridge are also associated with Fox channel and works as a report and host. Further, they hold a net worth of $1 million and $10 million respectively.
Quick facts of Ashley Shahahmadi
- Ashley Shahahmadi was born on 23 June 1992(age-29 years) in Kennesaw, Georgia, and the United Staes.
- She holds American nationality and was born under the Cancer star sign.
- She was raised along with her two siblings, one older brother Aryan Shahahmadi and one younger brother Brandon Shahamadi.
- Ashley studied at the Carlton J. Kell high school in Marietta, Georgia. After that, she joined the University of Georgia and she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media and Broadcast Journalism.
- She is an active Instagram user where she gathered over 6.6k+ followers and 6.2k+ followers respectively.
Visit marriedwiki.com/wiki for more exciting biographies!!!!