Ayako Fujitani is the daughter of an American action movie star Steven Seagal. Fujitani had also been the singer and member of the band, Father's Girls. Ayako is as famous as her other four siblings. Who are they?
Ayako Fujitani shares two kids with Husband
Ayako Fujitani is happily married to the love of her life, Spanish screenwriter Javier Gullon with whom she dated for a few years before they took their relationship to the next level. Fujitani and Gullon finally exchanged marital vows in 2016 in a lavish ceremony.
As of 2021, Fujitani and Gullon have become parents to two beautiful daughters. The pair welcomed their first child Tara Seagal on December 6, 2016. Likewise, the second one whom they named Sumino Seagal arrived in 2018.
Ayako has managed to keep the details of her family identity low profile. As a loving mom and a supportive wife, Fujitani does not show off her love for the family on social media pages.
What is Ayako Fujitani's Net Worth?
Ayako Fujitani is a professional writer and actress who became popular for her landing roles in Tokyo! Mozart in the Jungle and The Last Ship. The celebrity kid made her big-screen debut at age 16 with the cult fantasy movie Gamera-Guardian of the Universe.
Subsequently, Fujitani starred in several movies such as Musashi, Kaze ni Tatsu Lion, Shiki Jitsu Private Detective No. 5, Gamera 2: Attack of Legion, Ikusha, and Death of Domomata. The mother of two appeared in the thriller movie Crossfire in 2020.
Before fame, Ayako penned for the Hollywood Report Column in the Roadshow Entertainment tabloid. She has also written novels including Touhimu and Yakeinu. Javier's wife also directed Drama Factory program, a Tokyo's short television drama.
At present, Fujitani possesses a net worth of $500,000. Her father, Steven Seagal, has accumulated a colossal $16 million net worth from decade long career as an actor.
Ayako Fujitani - Quick Facts
- Ayako has a Chinese-American accent.
- Ayako Fujitani grew up in Osaka, Japan.
- Ayako is the daughter of Steven Seagal and his first wife, Miyako Fujitani.
- Her mother, Miyako, is a Japanese aikido master.
- She has three siblings from her dad's other marriages: Arissa Seagal, Savannah Seagal, Kunzang and Dominick Seagal.
- She has a sibling named Kentaro Seagal, who is also an actor and fashion model.
- Ayako refuses to add her father's last name Seagal to her name.
- Ayako obtained higher education from a reputed college in Japan.
- Ayako is an avid pet lover; she has a retriever dog and cat.
Stay updated with MarriedWiki for more interesting biographies.