Bahja Rodriguez is one of the popular rappers in the US. Debuting in her pre-teen, she made a blistering start to her singing career as a member of former girl group OMG. Now, as a solo artist, she is gradually moving her career in the path to success. Some of her singles are; My Life, Detach, Right Back, Ride or Die, etc.
Is The Female Rapper Dating Someone? Does She Have A Past Relationships?
To start talking about the female rapper's personal life, she is in lovey-dovey with her boyfriend Nash B. Like herself, her sweetheart Nash is also a music artist.
The duo has been dating for a while now and is open about their relationship. Both of them occasionally post pictures on their respective social media and gives an insight into thier love life.
The music couple seems happy to be savoring their time together lets hope that fans will get to witness more into their love life in the days ahead.
In the past, the "My Life" singer was in a romance with American rapper Santo August. Bahja and Santo began dating from 2011, but it did not last long, and they separated in 2012.
Bahja Rodriguez's Net Worth
Bahja has a net worth of $1.5 million from her successful musical career.
During her time in "OMG," the group released over half a dozen songs such as "Haterz," "Baddie," "Pretty Girl Bag," "Money Dance," etc. The band's single "Where the Boys At?" peaked at #787 on the Billboard's Hot R&B/HIp-hop Songs chart in 2014.
Check out the clip of Bahja Rodriguez's song "Jealous Type"!
As a solo singer, her popular singles are "It Gets Better," "Luv," "My Life," "Detach," etc.
Quick Facts: Bahja Rodriguez
- Bahja Rodriguez is the oldest daughter of musical artist Jonathan Rasboro and Shamra Rodriguez.
- Her younger sister is Lourdes Rodriguez, who is an R&B singer and also a former "OMG" member.
- At the age of 12, she joined the girl group initially known as "OMG Girlz" (Officially Miss Guided), founded by singer Tameka Cottle in 2009.
- Besides herself and her sister, Rodriguez's band members were Reginae Carter, Breaunna Womack, Zonnique Pullins.
- OMG released their first single "Ain't Nobody" in 2010.
- On March 12, 2015, "OMG" announced through their Instagram account that they are disbanding.
- As a solo artist, she released her first single Jealous Type ins April 2015 while she released her first album, "It Gets Better," in November 2015.
- In 2018, she also did a cover shoot for DOPE Magazine.
- Recently, on November 01, 2019, she released her new album, "Is This Love?."
- Her favorite romantic movie is "Note Book" (2004), starring Ryan Gosling and Rachael McAdams.
- When she was 17, she got a big teddy bear as Valentine's gift.
- Rodriguez also has a self-titled Youtube channel with 53 Thousand subscribers, where she uploads her music videos.
Bahja Rodriguez Affairs
Affair with Nash B
Bahja Rodriguez is in romantic relationship with Nash B. Her boyfriend Nash is an American music artist.
Affair with Santo August
In the past, Bahja Rodriguez was in chemistry with American rapper Santo August. They dated for a short time from 2011-2012.