Bianca Peters is a traffic and sports anchor for the Miami-based TV news station. Peters is also notable for having covered the X-Games while working for ESPN; subsequently co-hosting TBN’s Juice TV. From March 2015 to 2016, Peters anchored NBC News’, Morning Show. Peters has been a News Reporter for CBS News since September 2016. Know about Bianca Peters’ personal life; details regarding her boyfriends, past affairs, net worth, and career.
Is Bianca Peters Married Or In A Relationship?
Though not written in stones, people have often bet on Bianca Peters having a fling or two with Danny Amendola, the Detroit Lions wide receiver. This came last year in October when in the months, Bianca was spotted having a chat with Amendola on a Miami Beach.
The picture tumbled the gossip town, and some were already giving it a name.
At the time, the reports stated Amendola had even stroked Bianca hair before they took a dip in the ocean together. US Weekly claimed Bianca and Danny had met the night before through mutual friends. Neither Peters nor Amendola said anything on the matter.
By New Year’s Eve, however, Olivia Culpo (the then estranged girlfriend of the footballer) and Amendola both posted nearly identical video clips of fireworks going off on a beach, leading to speculation that the pair celebrated together and had reconciled.
And thus the rumor ended their interest in digging up more about Amendola and Bianca alleged relationship.
Peters was once linked to California Panthers player Matt Kalil, the 6’7″ offensive tackle for the Carolina Panthers, who formerly played for the Vikings and who had met Bianca while they were attending USC.
Bianca Peters Net Worth
Being active in the journalism field for such a long time, Bianca Peters’ net worth sure sits around hundreds to even millions of dollars. It's just the question of exact stats that hasn’t been delved by reports. Multiple reports, though, have purported to Peters networth being around at $500,000 and counting.
Being a prolific reporter with jaw-dropping looks, she sure must come around for the best 10% staff of CBS. Glassdoor reports, the typical CBS reporter salary sits at $50,270; the figure can range anything from $49,151 - $99,706.
You May Also Like: Oliver Ripley age, height, affair, and net worth
Bianca has been with the mic for as long as she could remember and being paid too. And it's quite obvious that she must be raking an annual salary close to $1 million or even higher as one should be getting with the talent as prolific as hers.
Quick Facts: Bianca Peters
- 5 feet 3 inches Bianca Castillo Peters was born on November 17, 1989, in Los Angeles, California; she is one of three children born to L.A Superior Court Anthony Moreno Peters and Patricia Castillo Peters. Bianca belongs to the White Caucasian ethnicity
- Bianca Peters has two siblings; namely Anthony Ezra and Moriah.
- Peters brother is a graduate of Grand Canyon University and is also a former Barista at Canabru Cofee as well as a sales associate at Forever 21 and wedding photographer. Her sister Moriah is a contemporary Christian singer and a wife to Australian lead singer of the Christian pop band For King & Country.
- Bianca Peters graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Communications from California State University.
- Bianca competed for the title of Miss Malibu 2010 and ended up winning the crown.
- Peters also competed in the Miss California pageant and came amongst the top 10 finalists.
- Bianca Peters first reporting job came while in college, covering her college’s football games as well as running the college’s TV station, College Beat.
- Peters then worked for ESPN, presenting X-Games after which she joined TBN where she hosted a lifestyle TV show, JUICE TV.
- In December 2017, Bianca Peters was honored to be the Master of the Ceremonies to South Florida’s 40 under 40 gala.
For more updates, stay on marriedwiki.com.