Bridgette Wilson, aka Bridgette Wilson-Sampras, is a former beauty pageant winner and actress. She is known for her work in movies such as 'Billy Madison,' 'House on Haunted Hill' and 'The Wedding Planner.'
Bridgette Wilson's Married Life: Know about her Husband and Children
Bridgette Wilson tied the Knot with former ATP professional tennis player Pete Sampras on 30 September 2000. After marriage, Bridgette Wilson took her husband's last name and became Bridgette Wilson-Sampras.
Also, Wilson, after the wedding, kept her family as her priority and focused more on raising her children than her career. She and her husband share two sons named Christian Charles Sampras and Ryan Nikolaos Sampras.
Bridgette Wilson's Net Worth
As eluded ever, Bridgette focused on her family after marriage and thereby retired from acting from 2008. Before her retirement, she was part of many sucessful TV shows and movies, including Saved by the Bell, Billy Madison, Mortal Kombat, I Know What You Did Last Summer and The Wedding Planner. There is no doubt she was a sucessful actress and was earning well.
Nonetheless, even after stopping working in the entertainment industry, she lived a luxurious lifestyle as her husband, Pete Sampras, was a highly sucessful tennis player and has a Net Worth of $150 million.
Bridgette Wilson: Quick Facts
- Bridgette's father's name is Dale Wilson, and her mother's name is Kathy Wilson.
- Her sister Tracy Wilson is also a actress.
- Wilson won Miss Teen USA in 1990.
- She is also an accomplished songwriter and singer, and her songs are very popular in Japan.
- Wilson can play the piano.
- She is left-handed.
- She played volleyball and basketball in high school.
- Bridgette is a supporter of MADD, American Oceans Campaign, and several AIDS organizations.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!