Bronx Pankey is an American celebrity kid who earned the media attention as the daughter of Peter Gunz, an American rapper, and Amina Buddafly, a German Singer. Bronx is the second child of her parents.
Know About Bronx Pankey's Family, Personal Life And Siblings
Bronx Pankey was born to her parents, Amina Buddafly and Peter Gunz. The Bronx has two siblings an elder sister, Cori Pankey and a brother Kax Pankey. Her siblings frequently appear on "Cori and Bronx Pankey" Instagram.
Amina and Peter walked down the aisle in the year 2013. They welcomed their first baby girl, Cori Gunz, as soon as they married. Once more, the pair was favored with a second daughter, Bronx Pankey. The parents got separated in 2018 due to the extramarital affairs of Peter Gunz.
At that time, Peter was in a relationship with Tara Wallace, an actress. The adore triangle brought a huge buzz in the media. Peter had several relationships with girls, switching throughout the season and simultaneously.
Bronx Pankey's Net worth And Lifestyle
Amina collects a good sum from her site, where she offers her music and book. She is a German-American lead singer of the R&B group 'Black Buddafly,' songwriter, television star, and social media personality.
Buddafly is a cast member of the Vh1 reality series 'Love & Hip Hop: New York. She has sung many songs like 'Eyes Don't Lie, 'Could It Be I'm Falling,' 'Goodbye,' 'My Love's Right Here,' 'Step Up Your Game,' 'Love Letter,' 'Nothing But A Heartbreaker' and many more.
The child's father, Peter Gunz, also has a net worth of around $500,000. Peter is an American Grammy Award-nominated rapper popular for the hit song 'déjà vu (Uptown Baby), which was among the top 10 songs on the US Billboard Hot 100 in 1998.
After releasing the album 'Make it Reign' as part of the hip-hop pair 'Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz,' he rose to notoriety. The album was a colossal hit and topped at 38 on the US Billboard 200. In addition, his album reached number 8 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums in 1998.
Gunz appeared on a television show featuring him on the Vh1 reality TV series 'Love & Hip Hop.' He made successful collaborations with Big Pun, KRS-One, and Mariah Carey.
Bronx Pankey's Quick Facts
- Bronx Pankey celebrates her birthday on August 9.
- Bronx Pankey was born in 2016 in The United States of America.
- Bronx Pankey holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- Her mother, Amina, is of German descent.
- Pankey has a pair of black eyes and curly dark black hair.
- Bronx Pankey's step-siblings from her father's side are Kennedy, Whitney Gunner, Ethan Pankey, Kaz Pankey, Jamison Pankey, and Brandon Gunz.
- Amina Buddafly has 240.3k and 2 million fan followers on her Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Peter Gunz has amassed over 192.7k and 884k fan followers on his Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Cori and Bronx have a joint Instagram account with 44.5k followers.
Stay updated with Marriedwiki for more celebrity biographies.