Actor Burn Gorman is acting in films and television for more than two decades and has worked in big projects such as 'Torchwood,' 'Games of Thrones', and 'Pacific Rim.'
Burn Gorman Was Married to Sarah Beard
English actor Burn Gorman tied the Knot with school teacher Sarah Beard on 17 July 2004. Soon after the marriage, the couple welcomed their first child, a son named Max Hug Gorman. Three years later, the pair had their second child, a daughter named Nell Gorman. The couple's youngest child Rosa Gorman was born in September 2014.
Sadly, after more than a decade of marriage and three children, Gorman and his then-wife, Sarah decided to part ways. The couple got divorced in 2017. After the divorce, Gorman has kept his love-life low key. Currently, there are no relationship rumors of him in the media.
Burn Gorman's Net Worth is In Millions
Burn Gorman is working in films and television for more than two decades and has amassed a Net Worth of $3 million. In his long acting career, the 45-year-old has worked in many popular television shows and movies, including Coronation Street, Torchwood, The Dark Knight Rises, Pacific Rim, Games of Thrones, and Imperium.
The actor will be next seen in the movie Enola Holmes that features Millie Bobby Brown, Henry Cavill, and Helena Bonham Carter, in major roles. The film will be released on Netflix on 23 September 2020.
Burn Gorman: Quick Facts
- Burn Gorman was born in Hollywood, California, to British parents.
- He has three older sisters.
- At the age of seven, Burn moved to London with his family.
- He has Dual citizenship of the UK and US.
- His parents sold all their belongings and family house when he was eight years old. He was raised in a commune.
- Gorman is a big fan of science-fiction.
- He is an alum of Manchester Metropolitan University's School of Theatre.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!