Famously known for being the Fox News network reporter, Carley Shimkus is popular for her work as an anchor, producer, and reporter in the Journalism field. The American reporter also features on programs like Fox& Friends and First Fox & Friends on Fox TV.
Personal Life of Carley Shimkus; Who is she married to?
Carley Shimkus is currently married to the businessman Peter Buchignani. The duo shares a good bond and is going to celebrate their 4 years of marital relationship this coming August.
The pair first met on the 23rd birthday of Carley. After that, they started to hang out together and dated for two years. Finally, on 8 August 2015, they decided to take their relationship to the next level.
The cupid shared the wedding vows at Shimkus's home state in New Jersey. Their wedding news was official when the reporter announced about her marriage on Imus in the morning show.
On 8 August 2017, Carley and Peter celebrated second wedding anniversary thanking her husband for filling her life with lots of hapiness.
As of 2020, Shimkus and Buchignani are united as life partners for five partners now. The pair doesn't have any children, yet they relish one another's company with no rumors of divorce and extra marital affairs.
Also, Read: Kendis Gibson's Personal Life & Relationships
The relationship between the duo seems fluid as there is no sign of rumors regarding their dating. The couple is living their happy life together and both are focused on their career. Take a look at their picture of them attending a wedding in Rosewood Bermuda.
View this post on Instagram
The pair loves to go on vacations around the globe together and often are spotted together in many beautiful holiday destinations. Moreover, Carley never misses a chance to catch the attention of her followers and posts a lot of pictures of her husband and her on her social media accounts.
What is the Net Worth of Carley Shimkus?
Carley Shimkus holds an estimated net worth of $400,000. She grabbed all that fortune through her reporting career. Moreover, the average salary of a news reporter in the U.S is $41,791.
After graduating with a bachelor of Arts degree in Broadcast journalism, Carley immediately joined Fox Network. However, she already had worked in the Fox office in Washington D.C as a student in her junior year. Moreover, she is currently working in the network as a 24/7 headline reporter for the Fox News Channel where she covers trending news stories.
On the other hand, Shimkus also worked as an associate producer on Imus in the Morning which is a syndicated radio show of Fox Network. During her work as a producer, she used to manage the show's news anchor for the guests. Meanwhile, she also served there like a website manager for the site named "Imus.com".
Quick facts of Carley Shimkus
- Carley Shimkus was born on 7 November 1986 in Long Valley, NJ as Carley Noelle Shimkus under the Scorpio star sign.
- She holds an American nationality.
- She is the daughter of father Edward Shimkus and mother Zumla M. Shimkus.
- The 32-year-old reporter was raised along with her elder sister Margot Shimkus.
- She studied at the Quinnipiac University between the years 2005 and 2009.
- Despite working as an anchor, she also tried her hands on acting regarding her height and body physique. But later, dropped the idea after realizing modeling was not the right path for her.
- She stands at the height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighs around 53 kgs. Similarly, she owns a stunning pair of green eyes and blonde hair.
- Shimkus bust, waist, and hip sizes are 34 inches or 86cm, 24 inches or 61 cm and 35 inches or 89cm. Likewise, her bra size is 32B and dress size is 4(US).
- Carley is an active person on social media and uses Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Until now, she garnered over 40.5k+ followers on Instagram, 40.3k followers on Twitter and 10.8k+ followers on Facebook.
Keep visiting Marriedwiki.com for more biographies.