Cheryl Preheim is a journalism veteran with experience of over two decades. She has worked in many TV stations across the USA and is currently working as Evening Anchor in 11Alive, NBC Atlanta.
Is Cheryl Preheim Married? Know more about her Husband, Children, and Personal Life
Cheryl Preheim is currently married and shares four beautiful children with her husband Mark. She regularly posts pictures of her family on Instagram, however, she is yet to reveal their names.
View this post on Instagram
A lot of life shared over our years together. There’s no one else I’d rather share it all with. Celebrating another year and can’t wait for the years ahead! We’ll be celebrating tonight with homework time, tucking in 4 children who keep us laughing and grateful, and probably a bowl of cereal as a night cap. I wouldn’t want it any other way. #HappyAnniversary #Partner #friend #LoveYou #thankful #family #GodIsGood #WeLookedSoYoung @11alive
Preheim, in addition, is a mother of three sons and a daughter. Preheim is also fond of sharing her children's pictures on Instagram. In October 2021, Cheryl shared a lovely family picture and wrote, "My happiest place is anywhere they are. The ocean is just a little icing on the cake." on Instagram.
In 2015, Cheryl and her family went through a tough time as one of their son needed heart surgery and after a few weeks of surgery, their youngest child got sick and needed to be kept at Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
Because of their experience, Cheryl and her husband contribute time to Children Hospital and help children with medical challenges. The couple also volunteered in different organizations and once went to Peru to help women and children who escaped abuse.
What is Cheryl Preheim Net-worth? Know more about her Earning, Salary and Wealth
Cheryl Preheim's overall net worth is around $1.5million-$1.8 million all thanks to her career in journalism for over 20 years.
Preheim currently works as Evening Anchor at television station 11 Alive which is an affiliate of NBC. The news anchor in Atlanta earns on average $ 54,897, however, the earning can be as high as $ 79,000 depending on the experience. The experienced anchor such as Preheim is sure to be on the higher end of the pay scale.
As for the husband of Preheim, Mark isn't involved in the same occupation as the news anchor and works in an Atlanta based production company. Mark also keeps a low profile.
Cheryl Preheim Quick Facts
- Cheryl was born in Goshen Indiana and graduated from Goshen High School in 1991.
- She graduated from the University of Colorado with a Bachelor's degree in Communications and English in 1995.
- Cheryl started her career at 850 KOA and worked in KUSA-TV for over 19 years. At present, she is working in 11Alive in Atlanta.
- Preheim is awarded 11 Emmys, including the 2017 Southeast Emmy for Best Anchor.
- Her memorable interviews include an interview with Nobel Peace Prize recipient Malala Yousafzai, Former US President Jimmy Carter, and virtuoso violinist Itzhak Perlman.
- She covered the Olympics held in London, Sochi, Rio de Janeiro, and Pyeong Chang.
- She also hosts a show named 'Brave Conquers Fear'
- Her height is 5 feet 6 inches. Her hair color is blonde and eyes are hazel in color.
Visit marriedwiki.com/wiki for more biographies!!!