Chita Craft is an American meteorologist who currently works at KHOU 11. She previously worked in her home state of California.
Chita Craft Shares A Son and Daughter With her Husband
Chita Craft then Chita Johnson married Lane Craft on June 4, 2016, in Houston, Texas. The wedding was an extravagant affair that quickly became the talk of the town.
Soon after the wedding, Craft and her husband started a family. The couple's first child, a son, was born in March 2017. He is named Les William Craft. His middle name "William" is a nod to Chita's family tradition.
Similarly, Chita and her husband welcomed their second child, a daughter, in December 2019. She is named Chita as it is the tradition in Chita's family to pass the name Chita in the next generation. Chita Craft's mother is also named Chita.
Chita Craft is a Meteorologist at KHOU 11; Learn about her Net Worth
Chita Craft is working as a meteorologist at KHOU 11 News since 2011. She reports the weather every morning from 4:30-7 am.
Before KHOU 11, she worked at KRCR. There she earned the award of Best Media Personality for two years in a row.
As for Craft's net worth, the exact figure is unknown; however, given her body of work, it is estimated to be around $200,000. There is no doubt her wealth is even more when combined with her husband's net worth.
Quick Facts: Chita Craft
- Chita was born in Knoxville, Tennessee but moved to southern California when she was four years old.
- Her family still lives in California.
- She first joined Arizona State University but later transferred to Mississippi State University.
- She has a Bachelor of Science degree.
- Craft has a miniature schnauzer named Doppler.
- She loves tennis, golf, and adventure sports such as skydiving, rafting, and rock climbing.
- She can play the piano.
- She has an older brother.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity related Content!!!