American actress, Christina Elmore is best known for portraying the role of Lieutenant Alisha Granderson in the television series named 'The Last Ships'. She is also popular for her roles in the films and television series including 'Insecure' and 'Fruitvale Station'.
Christina Elmore's Personal life; Know About Her Husband, Children
Christina Elmore is married to Ryan Duke. The duo shared the wedding vows on April 6 of 2014 after dating for several years. Moreover, the wedding was held in a private ceremony which was attended by close friends and family of the bride and groom.
The couple shares a good bond and is together from over six years. Besides, how the couple first met and when they started dating is still a mystery. As of now, the pair is celebrating their five years of marital relationship. Here take a look at the post-Christina shared on her Instagram wishing Ryan 2nd married anniversary on the 6th April of 2016.
View this post on Instagram
The pair is blessed parents of their son who was born in 2017. The pair is private about their child's identity as they haven't shared the name of the baby yet. Besides, this doesn't stop Christina from sharing the pictures of her adorable son on her Instagram account. Here, take a look at the actress holding her son,
View this post on Instagram
Christina is out of any affairs as of 2019 and is happily living with the soul mate. Further, the relationship between the pair seems fluid as there is no sign of divorce between them.
What is the Net Worth of Christina Elmore? Know about her Salary, Earnings
Christina Elmore's net worth lies somewhere between $100,000-$700,000. She gathered that fortune with her career as an actress. In addition, the average salary of a film actress is $17.00 per hour and $81,000 per year. Similarly, the average salary of a television actress is $9-$100 per hour.
Christina started her career in the acting field after appearing in the 2013 American biographical tragedy film named Fruitvale Station. Further, the film was a blockbuster which collected a total of $17.4 million on the box office against the budget of $900,000. What's more, the film was starred with the actors like Michael B. Jordan, Chad Michael Murray, and Octavia Spencer.
As of Elmore's career on the television screen, she debuted with the 2014-2018 television series named The Last Ship as Alisha Granderson. After that, she worked in the 2018 television American comedy-drama television series named Insecure. Following that, the series consists of 24 episodes under the three-seasons and is currently being premiered at the HBO network.
Quick facts: Christina Elmore
- Christina Elmore was born on 18 March 1987 (age- 32 years as of 2019) in Los Angeles, California, the United States.
- She holds American nationality and belongs to Pisces star sign.
- She is a daughter of Aladrian Elmore and Ronn Elmore.
- Elmore first graduated from the Elk Grove's Franklin High School. Then, she graduated with a B.A. in African American Studies from Harvard University. Later, she gathered her Master of Fine Arts degree in acting from the American Conservatory Theater.
- She is active on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook where she garnered over 14.1k+ followers, 5.6k+ followers, and 1.3k+ followers as of 2019.
- Christina stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches with a pair of brown eyes and black hair.
Don't Miss to visit marriedwiki.com/wiki for more celebrity news and biographies!!!