A director of documentary films, Christopher Rufo is also a conservative activist. Mr. Rufo also serves for the Manhattan Institute and the magazine, City Journal.
Is Christopher Rufo still married to Suphatra Rufo?
Christopher Rufo, an American filmmaker, is happily married to his long-term partner and wife Suphatra Rufo. The pair walked down the aisle on July 12, 2016, after dating for several years. To be precise, Suphatra already became a mother to their first child before their wedding.
Further, the Rufus have successfully crossed six years of marriage, and are still going strong with fewer signs of disputes. Not to mention, Christopher is a man of principle and courage as a father who inspires his children.
Christopher and his wife try to spend their time with their kids as much as possible. Not to mention, the d=family of Rufo went for a waterfall hike along the southwest coast of Iceland for a family vacation.
In addition, Christopher Rufo is a proud father to two grown sons Milo Rufo and Matteo Rufo. More recently, Suhatra Rufo wished her husband Christopher Rufo “Happy Fathers Day” on June 21, 2021. On the very day, Suphatra posted a beautiful family photo thanking her spouse for taking great care of them.
What is Christopher Rufo's Net Worth?
Christopher Rufo possesses an estimated net worth of $3 million, as of 2021. He receives big payroll from his job as a conservative activist and documentary film director. Rufo serves as the senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute and contributor to its magazine, City Journal.
Previously, Rufo had been a research fellow at the right-wing Discovery Institute. People also acclaim Christopher for his activism against critical race theory. Rufo has also been involved in Republican efforts to focus on critical-race theory instruction or seminars.
Rufo's wife Suphatra earns as much as her loving husband. The Thai-American beauty generates a big amount from her career as a computer programmer at Amazon Web Services. Currently, Christopher and his family reside in Gig Harbor, Washington.
Christopher Rufo - Quick Facts
- Christopher's wife changed her named from Suphatra Kip Paravichai to Suphatra Rufo after marrying Suphatra Rufo.
- Christopher Rufo spent his childhood in Sacramento, California.
- Rufo is the son of Dino F. Rufo and Nanette Ferguson Rufo, who were attorneys by profession.
- Christopher Rufo graduated from Georgetown University in 2006.
- Christopher had been a visiting fellow for domestic policy studies at the Heritage Foundation.
- In 2018, Christopher successfully worked for the Seattle City Council.
- Christopher voted for Donald Trump during the 2020 presidential campaign.