Daisy Nichols is a professional chef editor, writer, and recipe developer from New York. More than that, people recognize her as the daughter of actor Mike Nichols and his wife, Margo Callas. Let's dive deep into her personal life, net worth, career, and more in detail.
Daisy Nichols - Engaged to Chef Tadd Johnson
Daisy Nichols is yet to get married. For now, she accepted the ring with the professional chef Tadd Johnson on January 5, 2019. Nichol and Tadd Johnson have known each other for a very long time.
However, she hinted at being in a relationship only through a sweet Instagram post on September 8, 2014. For instance, she captioned the post by writing "two birds on e bike."
The secret behind Nichol-Johnson's strong relationship is that they understand each other pretty well and belong to the culinary field. To be precise, the chef's life brought the two even more closer.
Moreover, the celebrity chef seems to have been blessed for having in-laws like Jenny Nichols and Mike Nichols. Tadd frequently makes appearances with his spouse's parents on PDA as well as social media.
Daisy Nichols - Net Worth Collection
Daisy Nichol has summoned a net worth of $5 million earned from her decade-long career as a chief editor, writer, and recipe developer. She makes at least $78,464 per annum which is the average salary of a celebrity chef in the United States.
In other words, Nichols already gained so much popularity just because of being the daughter of veteran actor Mike Nichols. Mike had an estimated net worth of $20 million before his death.
According to PageSix, the actor left his fortunes to Daisy, her siblings Max and Jenny, and stepmother Diane Sawyer. Max and Daisy would receive some amount from the beneficiaries of the fund. But the filing has not mentioned how the money would be divided up.
Sawyer said she will inherit all of her husband's tangible assets including home furnishings, boats, jewelry, pictures, clothing, automobiles, and other arts. But the 20-page document signed May 2020 shows the rest of Nichols properties will go in a private trust.
Mike Nichols Death
Daisy Nichols's father Mike died in November 2014 in Manhattan, New York of Cardiac arrest. The Emmy, Grammy, and Oscar winner lived in 1030 Fifth Avenue New York until his last breath with fourth wife Diane Sawyer. Mike had actually been married four times to four different women.
Daisy Nichols - Quick Facts
- Daisy Nichols is an avid animal lover and owns a dog, a white cat, and some hens.
- Daisy Nichols is an adventurous personality.
- Daisy is the daughter of Margo Callas and Mike Nichols.
- Daisy attended Eugene Lang The New School for Liberal Arts.
- Being a cook editor, Nichols prefers exploring varieties of cuisines around the world.
- Daisy is the elder sister of Max Nichols and Jenny Nichols.
- Daisy is the stepdaughter of Diane Sawyer and Annabel Davis-Goff.
- Daisy Nichols is the sister-in-law of Rachel Nichols.
- In the meantime, Daisy enjoys watching US Open Tennis Championships.
- Daisy seems to travel a lot to Europe with her fiance for their career's sake.