Famously known for working in reality television show Storage Wars, Dave Hester is an American auctioneer mostly recognized as The Mogul. The television personality is also famous for his bold personality.
Personal life of Dave Hester; Know about his Married Life & Children
Dave Hester is currently married to Donna Hester. The pair shared the wedding vows in a private ceremony among their close friends and relatives. The well-known star prefers to keep the information about his wife within him.
As of now, the Storage War reality show celebrity seems to have a good bond with his wife as there is no rumor for their divorce in media.
The couple is the blessed parents of their one son Dave Hester Jr. Dave and his son also share a good bond and Dave even featured his son in the show Storage wars a couple of times.
View this post on Instagram
Dave fell in a controversy when he was eliminated by the producers of the show Storage War. He later filed a lawsuit against A&E saying he was fired without any formal process. Next, the appeal of him solved in the year 2014 and he joined the show again in the same year.
What is the Net Worth of Dave Hester?
Dave Hester holds an estimated net worth of $4 million. The television star collected the sum by working in buy and sell valuables at actions. Moreover, the average salary of an auctioneer is $50,444 per year.
View this post on Instagram
Hester used to go on at auctions with his father from the early age of five from where he grabbed the idea of the business. He officially started to buy machinery items and tools from actions at the age of 14. At that time used to sell those items to military-base shops in Orange Country, California.
Dave sold out the collection of antiques and collectibles of his father and started his own two shops named Newport Consignment Gallery and the Rags to Riches thrift Store in Costa Mesa, California. He hired above 15 employees to sell the items which he buys from the auction. Furthermore, his most valuable finding until now is the painting of Jack Wilkinson Smith named The Golden Pool'. He sold the painting for $155,000 after buying it at $750.
Also, Read: Stephen Howson's Net Worth & Personal Life
Hester later in 2010 appeared as one of the main casts of A&E Network reality series entitled Storage Wars. Moreover, the programme is the most watched program in the history of the A&E television series.
Quick facts of Dave Hester
- He was born on 23 of July 1964 in California, the U.S. under the Cancer birth sign.
- His mother is from Mexcian decent and father is from both German and Irish descent.
- Hester is of American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- Dave's father was a military personnel who was also a trained collector.
- He was raised along with her brother by his parents.
- In 2010 he debuted in Storage Wars as well as in television when Storage Wars was premiered in the same year.
- He is an active person on social media and uses Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- The 54-year-old auctioneer is an animal lover and owns two pups named Pinkey and Violet.