DeShawn Crawford is famous because of her marital relationship with standup comedian and actor Lavell Crawford. Her husband starred in Baby's Momma Drama, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and The Jamie Foxx Show.
DeShawn Crawford's Married Life with Lavell
DeShawn Crawford is happily married to the love of her life Lavell Crawford for over ten years. They tied the knot on February 14, 2009, in a hush-hush wedding ceremony. Followed by marriage, the duo made a public appearance together at Mandalay Bay Events Center in August 2009 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
DeShawn also celebrated their wedding anniversary with her partner on September 17. Lavell had always been loyal and supportive towards his family. Speaking of family, DeShawn shares a ten-year-old son LJ Crawford. DeShawn gave birth to their baby boy in 2011.
In 2014, the duo celebrated their 9th wedding anniversary by posting an image of the two on social media. Lavell sweetly wrote, "wow, 9 years today of marital bliss, and I want 90 more I Love my queen. We fight each other. We fight more to stay together. Thank you for loving me, and happy valentine, my queen."
DeShawn Crawford - Job and Net Worth
DeShawn Crawford makes a decent amount as a boutique owner. She lives with her husband Lavell Crawford in St. Louis, Missouri. As for her husband, Lavell Crawford has an estimated net worth of $500,000 as of 2021. He earned that wealth from his career as a comedian, writer, and actor.
Lavell appeared in dozens of movies, and TV series such as Friends and Lovers, What Goes Around Comes Around, Baby's Momma Drama, Super Fun Night, 4Play, For Love or Money, The Crazy Ones, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and others.
Except for acting, Crawford is a fine voice actor as well and provided his voice for animated TV series like Squidbillioes and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Moreover, Crawford's husband is also widely acclaimed for comedy specials and recurring roles in Breaking Bad.
DeShawn Crawford - Quick Facts
- DeShawn celebrates his birthday every November 26.
- DeShawn Crawford grew up in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States before he moved to Minnesota with his famly.
- DeShawn was raised by single mother Annita Crawford Crawford.
- DeShawn had a military background while studying at a local community college.
- After DeShawn's father left the family, she lived with sisters Elonda Crawford and Erica Crawford.
- DeShawn's husband Lavell was afraid of having gay genes from his father after knowing his sexual orientation.
Keep coming back to MarriedWiki for more interesting biographies.