While boxing might not be widespread sport in many parts of the world, it is a popular sport in some countries, especially the US. There are many famed boxers but Dominic Breazeale is someone who has won many admirers who fought his way through in his life both on and off the ring.
How Is Dominic Breazeale's Personal Life? Who Is His Wife? What About His Children?
Dominic Breazeale is a happy, married man with his wife, Christina Breazeale. The duo tied the knot in the presence of their families and close friends in 2007.
On February 15, on the occasion of Valentine Day, he posted a photo with his spouse with a caption My forever Valentine, (heart)18 years counting". The posts suggest that the two have been lovers since 2001.
From their matrimony, the couple shares three children; Devin Breazeale, Deangelo Breazeale, though the other child's name is not learned. The athlete often shares pictures with his spouse and kids on his Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
Right now, nothing seems to make the boxer happy than to be with his family. Besides, spending time with family, he remains busy training in the gym.
How Much Is Dominic Breazeale's Net Worth?
Dominic Breazeale has a net worth of $5 million which he made from his professional boxing career. The average salary of a boxer in the US is $40,060 in the US.
As someone who fought boxers like Anthony Joshua who has a net worth of $60 million and Deontay Wilder who holds a net worth of $30 million. He might not make cash like them but surely makes a substantial paycheck from his fight. Moreover, looking at his daily life from his social media, he seems to live a luxurious life.
View this post on Instagram
What’s up IG, I know I’ve been MIA for a bit, sometimes you just need to unplug, unwind and enjoy what life has to offer. I had an amazing time traveling around the Caribbean islands with my family but I’m back now and back on my grind. Keep your open, I’ll be back in the ring this December #TEAMBREAZEALE #TEAMTROUBLE #HERECOMESTROUBLE
Dominic is possibly living the best moments of his life with virtually everything he ever needs with his close ones. No doubt he is relishing every bit of it.
Quick Facts: Dominic Breazeale
- Dominic Breazeale was born Dominic Angelo Breazeale on August 24, 1985, in Glendale, California, United States.
- He holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- The veteran boxer attended the University of Northern Colorado.
- He began his professional debut on November 09, 2012 against Curtis Lee Tate.
- Till now the skilled fighter has the professional boxing record of 20 wins and only two losses.
- In 2019, he played against WBC Heavyweight Champion.
- Dominic is a huge guy and stands at a towering height of 6 feet 7 inches (2.01 meters) and weighs around 115 Kg (253 lbs).
- Both his eyes and hair color is black.
- Breazeale is 33 years old.
For more celebrity biography and gossips, do visit us at marriedwiki.com