Emily Roeske is one of the forgotten faces on American television and is known for starring as one of the lead casts in the Disney Channel movie Halloweentown. After retiring from acting, she followed her newfound passion for mixed martial arts and started working as an instructor.
How Is Former Child Actress Emily Roeske's Personal Life Going On? What About Her Relationship Status?
Former American actress Emily is in matrimony with her husband Mitt Chapman for many years. The two exchanged wedding vows in the gathering of their family, friends, and close ones on April 21, 2013.
Roeske has been married now for six years, and from their marriage, she has a daughter, Evie Marie, who was born on April 10, 2016. Whether or not the couple shares any more children is a mystery.
Since her departure from the camera, the lady has been living a low-profile life. Her inactivity on social media also suggests she prefers to live a quiet life with her family away from the media and public limelight. Hopefully, the "Halloweentown" actress is doing well with her life!
Emily Roeske's Net Worth And On-Screen Works
The American actress has a net worth of $300,000 from her career formerly as an actor and presently as a martial arts instructor.
In her acting career, she is popular among fans for playing the character of Sophie Piper in the "Halloweentown High" film series. In the Disney Channel Original movie, she starred alongside Debbie Reynolds, Judith Hoag, Kimberly J. Brown, and Joey Zimmerman.
Check out the clip of Emily Roeske credited movie "3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain" (1998)!
Quick Facts: Emily Roeske
- Emily Roeske was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- She is the daughter of James Paul Roeske Sr. and Ellie Roeske.
- Her brother is James Paul Roeske II, who is also an actor.
- She is a 3rd-degree black belt in Karate.
- Emily also won Arizona state Champion in Karate.
- Along with her brother James, she has been training martial arts since 2004.
- She and her brother worked in the same movie "3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain" (1998).
- After the completion of "Halloweentown High," she decided to exit the acting industry and movie to Surprise, Arizona.
- Roeske siblings used to run Surprise Family Karate, where they taught karate.
- The former actress has stated that she is interested in nutrition and health and may pursue a career as a dietitian in the future.