Emme Maribel Muniz, a singer and performer like her mother, is the only daughter of American singer Jennifer Lopez and her former husband Marc Anthony.
Emme Maribel Muniz - Age, Birthday, Family
JLO & Anthony welcomed their daughter in February 2008. Not to mention, Emme also has a twin brother named Maximilian David Muñiz. The first pictures were released by People who bought them from JLO & Anthony for $6 million.
Emme is raised by both of her parents who are divorced but share equal custody of their kids. Emme's parents were together since 2004 before they split and divorced in 2012. Emme also often accompanies her parents, especially her mother at public events and red carpets.
Net Worth of Emme Maribel Muniz
It's already noted that Emme Maribel Muniz is most likely to follow in the footstep of her mother, especially after her performance at the Superbowl 2020. Emme even appeared on her mother's music video for Limitless.
Thanks to her parents' wealth, Emme lives her life with luxuries and privileges. Her mother alone holds a net worth of more than $400 million. She also owns a mansion in Bel Air worth more than $40 million. Not to mention, Forbes listed JLO as one of the most self-made women in the music industry in 2021.
As for Emme's father, Marc Anthony who is a three times Grammy winner and six-time Latin Grammy reportedly holds a net worth of over $80 million.
Quick Facts of Emme Maribel Muniz
- Granddaughter of Guadalupe Rodríguez and David Lopez.
- Guillermina Muñiz and Felipe Muñiz are Emme's paternal grandparents.
- Has paternal half-siblings including Chase Muñiz, Ryan Adrian Muñiz, Cristian Marcus Muñiz & Ariana Anthony.
- Emme is Roman Catholic.
- Has seven paternal uncles and aunts including Bigram Zayas, Yolanda Muniz, & late Maribel Muniz who died from brain cancer.
- Niece of journalist Lynda Lopez and Leslie Lopez.
- Emme is nicknamed Lulu by her mother.
- Emme is Puerto Rican from both her mother and father's side.
See more news and stories only on Married Wiki.