Fares Landoulsi is a Tunisian actor who is famous for his all-round acting ability both on television and movies. If you have watched the recently released Netflix series, Messiah, you might recognize him where he played one of the starring characters. Some of Fares's other works are Face a la Mer and Omerta.
What Is Actor Fares Landoulsi's Relationship Status?
The Tunisian actor is likely single and not in a relationship with anyone at the time being. Moreover, to this day, there has been no rumors about Landoulsi's love and affairs in the media.
The talented actor seems close with many of his female friends, but none of them appears to be his lovers. There is no question of how dashing and good looking Fares is, and there might be many ladies around the world who would love to be his girlfriend, but for now, Fares might have preferred to remain single and not involved in any love and affairs.
At present, he seems focused on his acting career and not in any affairs and romance. The celeb is active on social media, particularly, on Instagram, where he often posts pictures and videos with his friends and cast members.
Fares Landoulsi's Net Worth
Fares has a net worth of $300,000 from his career in the acting field. In comparison, Dutch-Tunisian actor Marwan Kenzari has a net worth of $900,000.
Out of all his works, there is no debate that his most noteworthy performance has to be in "Messiah" in which he portrayed the role of Samir. Besides him, the hit Netflix thriller series starred actors Mehdi Dehbi, Tomer Sisley, Michelle Monaghan, John Ortiz, Melinda Page Hamilton, Stefania LaVie Owen.
Check out the clip of Fares Landoulsi starred T.V. series "Messiah"!
The talented actor also played as one of the main roles of Yahia in the short movie "Omerta" (2018). The movie starred other actors like Aisha Ben Miled, Motassa Ayari, and Marwan Grati.
Quick Facts: Fares Landoulsi
- In 2015, Fares Landoulsi auditioned and was selected in the Classe Libre International Audition in Paris.
- The star took two-year-training at Cours Florent, where he learned acting.
- In 2019, Screen International named him as one of only five middle east actors for the Arab Stars of Tomorrow.
- He starred in the short 20-minute movie "Face a la Mer" in 2014.
- His favorite actress is Natalie Portman.
- He looks up to actor Robert De Niro and French actress Dominique Blanc.
- For Messiah, he learned Palestinian under a language coach.
- He lost 18 kgs during his shoot for "Messiah."