A timeless actress of her time, Gail Edwards is best known for her roles in Full House, It's a Living, and Blosson. But, where is Gail today after retiring from the movie industry?
Gail Edwards - Married To Robert Decker
Gail Edwards who has worked on more than thirty TV shows rose to stardom for her role as Dot Higgins in the hit ABC sitcom, It's a Living. Edwards indeed enjoyed a great movie career that spanned over three decades.
Speaking of Edwards' personal life, it's safe to say the same too as she is blissfully married to her husband, Robert Decker. And, Gail and her husband Robert have been married since 1986 for over thirty years.
Gail and Robert had a private wedding ceremony and chooses to keep a lowkey profile. On that note, it's also not sure if the couple shares any children together.
The actress, however, lives in Sedona, AZ with her husband fulfilling their happily ever after since she officially retired from the movie industry in 2006.
Career, Net Worth, Retirement Of Gail Edwards
Gail Edwards' acting journey begun since she was a child when she would be performing in her neighborhood musicals. And, Edwards kicked off her acting career with her theatrical performances by working on The Women, Cabaret, Jacques Brel, and Becoming.
And, alongside Full House co-starring Lori Loughlin, Blossom and It's a Living, Edwards also worked on Get Crazy, The Family Man, Happy Days, Blinded by the Light, Humanoid Defender, J.O.E. and the Colonel, Vampire Dentist, Hollow Point, and A Quiet Little Neighborhood among others.
And, over such a significant amount of time, Edwards managed to make an impressive earning with a net worth of over $2 million.
Quick Facts Of Gail Edwards
- Born and raised in Coral Gables, Florida.
- Gail's Bradway musical Becoming that she wrote, produced, and starred won Miami Herald Critics’ Choice award.
- Edwards was replaced for the role of K.C. Cunningham with Crystal Bernard by the producers.
- Edwards flaunts dark brown hair.
- Was signed to Ro Diamond Agency and Gersh Agency.
- Gail left Florida for New York then to Los Angeles for her acting career.
- Gail can also sing, write songs and play guitar.
- Edwards had a guest role by reprising her role of Vicky Larson in Fuller House.
- Worked on the TV commercials for Johnson's Baby Shampoo, Dr. Pepper, Bold Detergent, Sizzler, and Kodak.
See more news and stories only on Married Wiki.