Hailie Mathers is known as the daughter of American rapper, songwriter, record producer, record executive, film producer, and actor, Eminem. She was crowned as the homecoming queen of Chippewa Valley High School. Eminem started his musical career after the birth of Hailie and she is the inspiration and reason behind his music.
Is Hailey Mathers Dating Someone? Know About Her Boyfriends, Rumors, Affairs, Parents
Eminem's daughter, Hailey Mathers is dating her long term boyfriend Evan McClintock. The couple started their love life in 2016. They share a healthy and loyal relationship with no sign of separations. She is out of any media controversies and currently enjoying the blissful love life with her beloved beau.
View this post on Instagram
They first met at the University where Hailie studied psychology and Evan economics. Meanwhile, they are crazily in love with one another. They often share their pictures on social media. What's more, McClintock is even the longtime fan of Hailie's dad Eminem.
Previously, Hailey dated a Justin Denham who could not impress her rapper dad back in December 2013. The hip hop artist Eminem hesitated to accept Justin as his daughter's boyfriend, said he was disturbed with Hailie's ex-beau since he enjoyed listening to mystagogic and violent lyrics. Further details about their break up are yet to be disclosed.
Talking about her childhood, Mathers lived like any other living a very ordinary life away from paparazzi and media attention. Despite being the child of a celebrity, she attended a public school. She grew up in a volatile household as her parents had a fiery relationship, marrying and divorcing twice.
Hailie's mother had a cocaine possession and father as well had a drug abuse and depression. Hailey is currently living with her mother, Kim Ann Scott and her half-sisters Alaina Marie Mathers and Whitney Scott Mathers.
How Much Is The Net Worth Of Hailie Mathers? Know About Her Profession, Career, Salary
Hailie Mathers holds the net worth of $1 million. Hailie is the man inspiration behind Eminem's musical career and has been the subject of received mention, in ten of Eminem's songs, including, "My Dad's Gone Crazy", "When I'm Gone", "Going Through Changes", and "You're Never Over.
She also earns a quite good salary from her career as an Instagram influencer. In addition, she earns $3,180.75-$5,301.25 per post on her Instagram account. Furthermore, she also appeared in her father's song.
On the other hand, her father also amasses the net worth of $190 Million. Moreover, his album sales of $69 million, endorsement deals worth an estimated $58 million and business deals like merchandise at $50 million also adds wealth to his account.
Quick Facts of Hailie Mathers
- Hailie Mathers was born as Hailie Jade Scott Mathers on December 25, 1995, in Detroit, Michigan, the United States to father Marshall Bruce Mathers III aka Eminem and mother Kimberly Anne Scott under Capricorn zodiac sign.
- She holds American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group.
- She graduated Summa Cum Laude from Chippewa Valley High School in Clinton Township, Michigan in June 2014. She enrolled at Michigan State University and got her degree in psychology.
- She entered Guinness World Records becoming the youngest R&B chart entrant, aged 6 years 210 days, with 'My Dad's Gone Crazy' as she performed on the track with her father, Eminem.
- She is an active Instagram user with 1.6 million followers.
- She was a member of many organizations including the national honor society.
- She stands at a height of 5 Feet 8 Inches with blond hair and hazel blue eyes.
Visit marriedwiki.com for more celebrity biographies!!!!