Famously known for portraying the role of Frankie in the 2017 film Beach Rats, Harris Dickinson is undoubtedly a brilliant English actor and director. Additionally, he won several awards nomination for his role in the movie. He will play Prince Phillip in the upcoming film Maleficent: Mistress of Evil which is set to release in October 2019.
Is Harris Dickinson Dating Girlfriend? Also, Know About His Personal Life
Harris Dickinson is in a romantic relationship with his longtime girlfriend, Rose Gray. The duo is together for a long time and shares a healthy relationship. They are quite open up about their love life and often shares their cute PDA on their respective Instagram.
In addition, the couple often went for vacationing and dinner parties. Their small gesture helps their relationship to mold in a better version which gives major relationship goals to his fans.
What Is Harris Dickinson's Net Worth?
Harris Dickinson possesses an estimated net worth of $3 million which he garnered from his acting career. As per his popularity and number of years engaging in the film industry, he earns $100 thousand-$200 thousand from his appearances in movies and TV series.
Also, see; Luke Benward
Dickinson also made a good sum of amount from his brand endorsements and other events. Moreover, he earns $417-$695 per promotional post from Instagram.
Harris Dickinson: Quick Facts
- Harris Dickinson was born on June 24, 1996, in Leytonstone, East London, England.
- He holds British nationality and belongs to White ethnicity/race.
- His birth sign is Cancer.
- At the age of 17, Dickinson dropped out of school in order to pursue his film and theater career.
- In 2013, he started his acting journey in short film, Who Cares but came to prominence after starring in 2017 film, Beach Rats.
- The actor will be seen in the new two projects in 2019 including The Medium, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil.
- He stands 6 feet tall.
- He has green eyes and brown hair.
Harris Dickinson Affairs
Affair with Rose Gray
Rose Gray is best known as the girlfriend of Harris Dickinson. The duo is together for a long time.