Jessica Gavora is an American conservative writer on politics and culture who has written speeches and advised for former policy at the United States Department of Justice. On the other hand, she gained media attention for being the wife of American columnist Jonah Goldberg.
Jessica Gavora - Married to husband Jonah Goldberg
Jessica Gavora is happily married to American columnist Jonah Goldberg who is a native of Manhattan, New York. Gavora and her husband exchanged vows on San Juan Island in Washington State in 2001.
The Superior Court commissioner for San Juan County officiated the wedding in Church of Harbour, Washington DC. Jonah has lived together with Jessica for over two decades. The duo is enjoying sound life with their young daughter Lucy Goldberg.
Jonah is the supportive husband to his adoring wife of twenty years. The lovebirds welcomed a daughter Lucy in 2013-2014. And, Lucy is possibly seven to eight years old, as of today. Currently, Gavora's family of three reside in the Washington D.C area.
Jessica Gavora - Career and Net Worth Collection
Jessica Lynn Gavora has summoned an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2021. Gavora earned big chunks from her career as a chief speechwriter and a senior policy adviser to Attorney General John Ashcroft.
In the same vein, Mr. Goldberg makes hefty from his career as an author, political analyst, commentator, and columnist. In addition, he serves as the founding editor for National Review Online. People have also recognized him for being the son of literacy agent Lucianne Steinberger Goldberg.
Furthermore, Jonah Goldberg announced on 21 November 2021 that he recently quit Fox News after serving for ten years with Stephen Hayes. They resigned from Fox News raising voices against fellow employees Tucker Carlson by claiming them irresponsible voices.
Goldberg and Hayes were indeed sidelined during the Trump years and both of them are reality-based conservative thinkers who denied capitulating to Donald Trump.
Jessica Gavora - Quick Facts
- Her husband Jonah is an avid pet lover and owns a fur baby (dog).
- Jessica is the daughter of Donna and Paul Gavora.
- Jessica's parents live in Fairbanks of Alaska where they ran a number of shopping centers and beverages stores.
- She is the daughter-in-law of Lucianne Goldberg, a literary agent and author.
- Jessica lost her father-in-law Sidney in 2005.
- Jessica's brother-in-law Joshua Goldberg died in 2011 from a fall.
- Jessica is known for short brown hair and alluring blue eyes.
- Jessica has a slim hourglass-shaped body measured in 35-24-36 inches.
Be sure to check out MarriedWiki for more interesting biographies.