Jodi Balfour is an award-winning South African actress who is best known as Joni Conway from the American drama series, Quarry. Thanks to her charm and acting abilities, she gathered both fame and name from her career.
Is Jodi Balfour Single?
Jodi Balfour is happily single as of now. The actress is out of any dating rumors and seems pretty focused on her career.
Balfour prefers to keep the details about her personal life away from the media. In fact, she also hasn't hinted anything regarding her love life on any of her social media sites.
Jodi Balfour's Net Worth & Career
Jodi Balfour holds a net worth of $500,000 as of now. She garnered that fortune from her career as a television and film actress.
Balfour started her career in the entertainment industry in 2009. Her first work was in the television series, The Philanthropist, where she portrayed the role of Concierge. Since then, she appeared in numerous famous television series like Tower Prep, Quarry, The Crown, True Detective, Rellik, and For All Mankind.
The 33-year-old actress also worked in various movies in her career. Some of her famous works were in the movies like Vampire, Final Destination 5, Eadweard, and The Rest of Us. Until now, the actress shared the screen with many famous actors like Nikki Amuka-Bird, Claire Foy, and Vanessa Kirby.
Quick Facts of Jodi Balfour
- Jodi Balfour was born in Cape Town, South Africa.
- She studied drama at the University of Cape Town from where she graduated in 2009.
- She competed in the Miss South Africa 2008 pageant.
- Balfour also is a co-owner of a coffeehouse in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- She also co-hosted the South African youth television series Bling.
- She gathered prestigious awards like the Canadian Filmmakers' Festival award in 2014 and the Canadian Screen Awards in 2015.
- Jodi earned a nomination for the Leo Awards in 2013 for her role in the series Bomb Girls.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches.