Joshua Paul Dallas is better known as "Josh Dallas" is a talented actor. He is noted for his portrayal as Prince Charming/David Nolan in the ABC television series Once Upon a Time and as Fandral in the Marvel film Thor. Some of his notable roles include Ben in 2009's The Boxer and Henry in 2011's Five.
Josh Dallas Married Life
Josh Dallas is currently married to the love of his life, Ginnifer Goodwin. The couple's ideal wedding ceremony was held on April 12, 2014, in California.
In late 2011, Ginnifer and Josh met on the sets of Once Upon a Time, on which they portray Prince Charming and Snow White. Their life has become like a fairytale ever since.
They began dating in the fall of 2011 and engaged in October 2013. Once Upon a Time star shares two adorable kids with his girlfriend turned wife, Ginnifer Goodwin.
YouTube: Josh Dallas Fell in Love with His Wife on the Set of "Once Upon A Time"
The cupid's first child Oliver Finlay Dallas was born in May 2014. The second one, Hudo Wilson Dallas arrived in June 2016 respectively.
Till now, Louisville, Kentucky born actor has been married twice and currently is enjoying his second marriage. A manifest star was previously married to his first wife Lara Pulver in 2007. They met in 2003 while working at the Johanna, Windsor.
Josh and his ex-spouse, Pulver lived a conjugal life for four years until they called it quits in 2011. Though he was married to her for almost 5 years the two couldn't bear any kids from their marriage.
How Rich Is Josh Dallas?
The Ultimate Force star, Josh Dallas has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2019. He receives a salary of $50.88 - $100 per hour for his appearance in movies/TV series.
Josh drives a silver-colored Land Rover car which costs around $3,999. Speaking real estate, Josh and his darling Ginnifer bought a lavish two-bedroom house in the Hollywood Hills before they had kids in 2007. They sold it in 2013.
In the same vein, the co-stars turned real life couple purchased a Beverly Hills House before the arrival of their second baby boy. That's not all, the lovebirds bought 5,758 square feet Family-friendly Digs in Encino which is worth $3.45 million.
Some interesting facts of Josh Dallas
- Josh replaced Stuart Townsend as "Fandral" in Kenneth Branagh's adaption of The Mighty Thor.
- Dallas grew up nearby Ohio River in New Albany Indiana.
- Joshua attended New Albany Senior Public High School.
- Joshua Dallas was actively involved in the school's award-winning performing Art programs.
- Josh Dallas loves witty, strong and sexy women.
- Josh finds Ginnifer a fantastic actress and he learned so much from her.
- Josh Dallas achieved a full-ride scholarship given to an American student every three years.
- Josh Dallas was replaced by Zachary Levi in the film Once Upon a Time.
- Josh learned acting at the prestigious "Mountview Conservatoire for the Performing Arts" in London.
Stay tuned to Marriedwiki.com for more biographies!!