Julia Swift is a English actress who is best known for playing Lorna Gillot in the TV Series ' Doc Martin'. She is also appreciated for her performance in 'Sunday Night Thriller,' 'Dick Turpin', and 'Song of Songs.'
Julia Swift is the wife of Actor David Bamber
In General, Hollywood and the entertainment industry are popular for affairs and short-lived marriages. However, there are some couples who have challenged that notion.
Julia Swift's Net Worth
Juia Swift has a Net Worth of around $800,000 as of 2020. You might be wondering how can a veteran actress who is active since the seventies has such a modest wealth?
Well, Swift debuted in 1977 and worked continuously till the early nineties. However, after having children in the nineties, she focused more on the family and took a break from acting. Thankfully she returned in the 2000s and is continuously working then.
In her long career, she has been part of nearly two dozen projects including Doc Martin, Doctors, and Ladies in Charge.
Quick Facts: Julia Swift
- Julia Swift was born on July 1956 and as of October 2020 is 64-years of age.
- Swift was born in Liverpool, England, and is a English nationality.
- She is the daughter of actors David Swift and Paula Jacobs.
- Swift's uncle is the late actor and songwriter Clive Swift.
- Swift has a brother named Matthew Swift.
- She is the cousin of Joe Swift, Rebecca Swift, and Adam Swift.
- She is not active on social media.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!