Facts of Kalee Dionne
|Family Name :||Dionne|
Relationship short Statistics of Kalee Dionne
|What is Kalee Dionne marital status ? ( married,single, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|How many children does Kalee Dionne have ? (name):||1 Children|
|Is Kalee Dionne having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Kalee Dionne Lesbian ?||No|
Kalee Dionne is one of the recognized and most sought after meteorologists in the US. Having worked in reputed news channels like WMAQ-Ch, WSIL-TV, WIAT TV, and KSHB, she possesses skill and experience that a proficient meteorologist requires. Currently, she is working in ABC-affiliated WFAA as its meteorologists.
Is Kalee Dionne In a Relationship?
To many wondering about the talented reporter's relationship status, she is a married woman and is in matrimony with her husband, Jonathan Pair.
Kalee shares a sound relationship with her partner, and she often shares pictures with him on social media.
Adopted a Child
The meteorologist always was fond of kids and therefore had a dream of one day having one. Unfortunately, after doing many tests a few years ago, she found out that she could never give birth to a baby.
The lady was no doubt devastated and felt why it was happening to her. After several failed attempts of IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) and IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) to become pregnant, she talked with her partner to adopt a child from foster care, which Jonathan agreed on.
Initially opted to adopt a child from foster care, Kalee and her spouse eventually went for open adoption. In November 2018, the couple took a baby girl after the child's birth mother selected them.
The pair later named the child Mila Marie Pair. Recently, on November 17, 2019, Dionne and her partner celebrated their daughter's first birthday.
Well, it is great to see the WFAA meteorologist finally fulfilling her dream of becoming a mother. Unlike most journalists, she is open about her family and daily life, which she shares on her social media. At present, she lives a satisfied and happy life with her family in Dallas, Texas.
Leaving WMA-TV Channel 5
On October 2019, Kalee informed viewers that she is leaving NBC-owned WMAQ-Channel 5 and heading to Dallas at ABC affiliate WFAA. Her colleagues wished her and
Asked on how she felt like when leaving WMAQ-Channel 5, she said:
"It’s not as easy on [the extended family], moving away, it’s been a big part of my career for my family to turn on [the TV] every day and see me. That was a part of it.”
Kalee joined NBC News in June 2016 and worked for three years and seven months. Currently, she is serving as a weather forecaster in WFAA.
Kalee Dionne's Net Worth
The former WICA-TV weather reporter has a net worth of $200,000 from her career as a meteorologist. In comparison, Fox News meteorologist Maria Molina boasts a net worth of $2 million.
Check out the clip of Kalee Dionne doing her work!
In her over 12 years of reporting career, she has worked in news channels like WSIL-TV, WSiLTV3, WSIL, WCIA-TV, WIAT TV, KSHB, and NBC News affiliated WMAQ-TV. She surely received a good amount of bucks by serving as a reporter and anchor in such renowned news channels.
Dionne and her husband Jonathan also own a two-bedroom condo in Bucktown, Chicago, Illinois. The duo bought the two baths, a combined living/dining room with hardwood floors and a stone fireplace home for $419,000 in August 2017.
After taking the job at WFAA in Dallas, however, Kalee has listed the condo for $429,000.
Quick Facts: Kalee Dionne
- Kalee Dionne is the daughter of Rex Dionne and Connie Dionne.
- She grew up with her brother in Herscher, Illonies.
- She also studied musical theatre at Lincoln college.
- She has received the Bachelor of Arts in radio and television from the Southern Illinois University.
- She also studied at Mississippi State University, where she studied meteorology.
- Kalee worked as a student reporter, anchor, and a weather anchor at WSIU-TV from 2005-2007.
- She joined WSIL-TV as a weather forecaster in 2006.
- The charming lady went to WSILTV3, where she worked as the weathercaster and a reporter for a year.
- After that, she went to work for WCIA-TV, WIAT TV, and KSHB as a meteorologist.
- She joined NBC News in June 2016 and worked till December 2019.
- The mother of one joined ABC-affiliated channel WFAA from December 2019.
- Since 2009, she has been serving as a volunteer for the American Heart Association.
- Kalee has created an Instagram account for her baby daughter milasworld16.
- Her daughter Mila is the brand ambassador for kid's clothes brand Polki Dotti.
Keep in touch with Married Wiki for more celebrity News and Biography!!
Kalee Dionne Married
First Marriage with Jonathan Pair
American meteorologist and reporter, Kalee Dionne is happily married to her loving husband, Jonathan Pair for many years.
Kalee Dionne Children
DAUGHTER : Mila Marie PairFather: Jonathan Pair
Kalee Dionne and her husband Jonathan Pair are the proud parents to their daughter Mila Marie Pair. The couple adopted their daughter in 2018.