Karimah Westbrook is an American actress who is active in showbiz for the past two decades. She is best known for her work in the TV series 'All American' and 'Caged.'
Is Karimah Westbrook Married and Have a Son?
Karimah Westbrook has impressively performed the role of a mother in various shows and movies, including After and All American. But what about in real life? Is the 42-year-old have any children?
Well, Surprisingly, Westbrook is not married and also does not have any kids. Nonetheless, the actress wishes to become a mother one day in real life.
Karimah Westbrook Has Earned Well From Movies and TV shows
Karimah Westbrook is a veteran American actress who has shown her talents on stage and screen. In her long twenty years of career, she has been part of many successful projects such as Moesha, Masters of Sex, and Caged.
Despite amazing work in the past, the Chicago native is finally getting the recognition she deserves in 2020 with the show All American and the After film series. For All American, the actress was even nominated for Black Reel Award.
Over the years, Karimah, in addition to acting, has tried her hands in writing and producing. As of now, she has produced four short films that have garnered several awards.
As for Westbrook's Net Worth, the exact amount is not disclosed. However, given her experience and body of work, it is estimated to be around $1.5 million.
Quick Facts: Karimah Westbrook
- Karimah Westbrook was born on October 6, 1978, and as of November 2020, is 42-years of age.
- She is an alum of the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
- She is 5 feet 7 inches(1.7m) tall.
- Her name Karimah means ‘generous one.’
- She was a gymnast, played volleyball, softball, and basketball in high school.
- Westbrook is not related to NBA star Russell Westbrook.
- In her free time, she enjoys painting, dancing, and spending time in nature.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!