Katherine Flores, also known as Tatu Baby is popular for Cartel Crew Connection. She is an American tattoo artist and reality television personality who starred in Ink Master season 2 in 2012 and succeeded to win the fourth position.
Who Is Katherine Flores "Tatu Baby" Dating?
Katherine Flores has never been married. But, she has dated a man named Eddie Soto who is known as the father of her child Deniro Roman Soto. According to Cartel Crew, Tatu Baby's boyfriend was involved in drug trafficking at an early age and later spent five years in prison.
In a way to not leave her child as he grew up with no connection with Eddie, Katherine reached out to him right after his release from prison. But she did not expect the two to get back in a relationship again. However, it was a rocky start.
Exceptionally mysterious, Katherine does not release any details if the two are still dating or not. But, most recently, there is a buzz as Kat is reportedly rumored to be seeing Ceaser Emmanuel, the tattoo artist and reality star from Black Pink. All in all, Katherine currently resides in Miami with her son.
Katherine Flores - Net Worth Collection
Katherine Flores has an estimated net worth of over $1 million at present. And, most of her income comes from her career as a tattoo artist and reality star. Previously, ahe participated as a contestant on Ink Master season 2 in 2012 and won the fourth position. Following season 3 of the same show in 2013, she was placed third.
Katherine starred as the main cast member in the previous two seasons of Cartel Crew in 2019. Cartel Crew is another notorious reality television show based on people who are associated with drug lords or drug cartels just like Stephanie Acevedo.
Speaking of the lifestyle of Tatu Baby, she owns a white Mercedez Benz car. Flores has also founded a "Till the end tattoos" studio in Miami, Florida. Her interest in tattoos developed at age 14 when she received her first tattoo. She professionally began working as a tattoo artist at 19.
Today, she is world-famous by the nickname "Tatu Baby" and co-owns Till the End Tattoo gallery as well. Moreover, she has been featured in various tattoo magazines.
Katherine Flores - Quick Facts
- Katherine Flores has a strong bond with her mom and dad who often appear on her Instagram wall.
- Her Colombian parents raised Katherine Flores in Miami, Florida.
- Katherine's dad was a drug kingpin in Queens, New York and was killed when she was four years old.
- Katherine hesitates to reveal the name of her family on Cartel Crew. Distractify stated her father infamous while Telegraph called him the colleague of Pablo Escobar.
- Following Katherine's father's death, her mom wanted to get rid of the drug business for the safety of their family.
- Katherine has earned over 1 million followers on Instagram.
- Katherine has tattooed many children.
- Katherine has an exact Kim Kardashian style hourglass figure.
Katherine Flores Affairs
First Affair with Eddie Soto
Katherine Flores is not married but she has been in an on and off relationship with a guy named Eddie Soto.