Keith David Williams, also professionally known as Keith David, is an American actor, comedian, singer as well as voice-over actor, best known for his influential work in the movie Platoon as King and in The Thing as Childs. In the professional career of 40 years, he appeared in several films and TV series. In addition, he is also the winner of Emmy Award for Outstanding Voice-Over Performance with multiple other awards nominations.
Keith David Personal Life; Is Keith David Married?
Keith David expresses he is in absolute felicity in being married to women of his dreams, Dionne Lea Williams.
Keith and Dionne wedded on 28 April 2001. Dionne is his second wife; however, Keith insists of not having such kind of closeness before her.
David also remembers his days back when she was his just his sweetheart.
Before, Williams, Keith was married to Margit Edwards Williams who he had pledged his vows in the late nineties. David has one son from his first marriage and two daughters with Dionne Lea Williams.
Keith David Net Worth
A veteran on his own way, Keith David's career as an actor started as early as the 1980s; what’s impressive is the fact that his early roles are the ones which had propelled him to sheer stardom. Keith might not have turned out to be a well-famed thespian if it wasn’t for his iconic role in the 1982 horror hit, The Thing opposite Kurt Russell. Though the film may have doomed at the box office, over the course, it went on to make Keith a household name thanks to that nerve-racking mystery given by David’s character in the film.
The Thing turned out to be blessing in disguise for Keith as after the project he found himself appearing in numerous Hollywood big-budgeted as well as highest-grossing films. On that category, his roles came from movies such as Platoon (box-office; $138.5 million vs. the initials of $6 million), Marked For Death ($58 million - $12 million), Volcano ($122.8 million), Armageddon ($553.7 million), There’s Something About Marry ($369.9 million), Barbershop ($77 million), Agent Cody Banks ($58.8 million), Crash ($98.8 million), and Mr. and Mrs. Smith ($478 million).
Recommended: Robin Gallant age, height, affair, and net worth
It's worth the attention that some of these films had a big spending plan. And while David didn’t have any significant credits in any of the movies, he sure must have nabbed a chunk or two from the proportion.
Having appeared in such profitable movies; its only inevitable Keith has a strong credential as an actor, so it's not surprising to learn the performer is worth $3 million from his three decades of span which he spent in American Film Industry.
You May Also Like: Josh Holloway age, height, affair, and net worth
As for the current, Keith is still going strong with voice-overs as well as some TV chores. The now 63-year-old actor is presently voicing in Disney XD animated series, Final Space. This implies his paychecks are as of yet in motion. (The prolific ones earn at the rate of $300 for about 5 minutes audio work; $50,000 to $80,000 per year.)
Quick Facts: Keith David
- Keith David Williams was born on 4thne, 1956 in Harlem, New York City, US.
- David is the son of Dolores (Dickenson), a manager at New York Telephone, and Lester Williams, a director of payroll operations.
- Keith studied at the Juilliard School's Drama Division (1975–1979, Group 8) where he graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 1979.
- David Keith won the Emmy Award for Outstanding Voice-Over Performance for his role in The War and Unforgivable Blackness.
- Keith also offered his voice in the Black Cat in Coraline, Sergeant Foley in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. He also has a recurring role as the President of the United States in Adult Swim, Rick Morty.
- David Keith has also recited several WWE documentaries incorporating, The True Story of Wrestlemania and the 20 episodes of The Monday Night War, archiving the battle between WWE Raw and WCW Nitro.
- Keith David stands at the height of 1.88 m (6 feet 1 inch).
For more updates, stay on marriedwiki.com!