Lauren Brodauf is a 21-year-old female YouTuber who is popular for her comedic videos on YouTube. She makes funny videos on her everyday life, social media recreations, and experiments with challenges.
Is YouTuber Lauren Brodauf In A Relationship?
Lauren Brodauf is not involved in a relaitonship with anyone and is likely single. To this day, there has not been a single post where the 21-year-old has shown or hinted that she is in lovey-dovey relaitonship with anyone.
Given the fact that generally, girls of her age group are in love, she seems to prefer to remain single. Well, one does not necessarily have to be in a relationship to be happy as everyone has their own definition of happiness.
At present, Brodauf is relishing her life by spending with her family. Most of the time, she hangs out with her siblings and her friends. She also likes traveling places and hitting out beaches on holiday. She posts pictures and videos of her daily activities on social media.
Lauren Brodauf's Net Worth
The 21-year-old has a net worth of $100,000 from her YouTube career. In contrast, 21-year-old American YouTuber Nazanin Kavari boasts a net worth of $1 million.
Check out one of Lauren Brodauf's YouTube vlogs!
Lauren has 173 thousand subscribers and over 7 million views on her self-titled YouTube Channel. Some of her popular videos are; "Carpool Karaoke," "Finding A Sugar Daddy On Tinder...i fell in love," "I Recreated Coachella Outfits with Walmart Clothes," etc. As one of the rising hilarious and fun to watch YouTubers, her popularity will no doubt reach new heights in the coming days.
As for her assets, the talented lady has a white Volkswagen car, which she bought in 2016. If one goes through her social media, it is clear as a day that she is living a contented life with her close ones.
Quick Facts: Lauren Brodauf
- Lauren Brodauf was born in North Carolina.
- Her mother is Susan Brodauf.
- She has a two sisters Rachel Brodauf, and Lena Brodauf and a brother William Brodauf.
- The female vlogger went to William Amos Hough High School, North Carolina.
- Lauren likes to run and has actively participated in competitions in high school.
- During her high school, she and team won MECKA Conference Championship for two consecutive years in 2014 and 2015.
- She is currently studying at the Univeristy of North Carolina at Greensboro.
- Lauren posted her first YouTube video on her channel on August 12, 2018.
- She has a pet dog, Elsa.