Facts of Lisa Breckenridge
|Family Name :||Breckenridge|
Lisa Breckenridge is an American journalist who has been working in the journalism field for many years. Working for NBC Unviersal Media, LLC, at present, she previously worked as a news anchor for KTTV FOX 11, KCRA, KOLO-TV, and KYMA-DT.
Lisa Breckenridge's Personal Life; Who is Her Husband? Does She Have Any Children?
Lisa Breckenridge is currently married to her husband Andy Cohen of many years. Her partner Andy is a talent agent by profession.
The two first went on a romantic date in Santa Monica on the new year's eve in 2002. The same night her then-boyfriend Andy proposed her, and since then, their life has never been the same.
After a few years, the two exchanged the holy vows in the presence of 200 people, which included their family and friends. The grand wedding ceremony took place at Taverna Tony restaurant in Malibu.
Almost eighteen years into their marriage, the FOX 11 anchor is relishing her happy married life with her hubby. Moreover, they are proud parents of twins, son Benjamin Cohen and daughter Elsie Cohen who were born in March 2005.
The veteran journalists live a contented and happy life alongside her partner and kids. She shares pictures and videos of her works and private life on her social media.
Thyroid Tumor Surgery
During FOX 11 morning news on August 23, 2016, Lisa Breckenridge revealed that she was having thyroid surgery. She had her surgery on August 24, 2016, and took a few days off to take rest.
Lisa Breckenridge's Net Worth
Lisa Breckenridge has a net worth of $1 million from her many years of career as a news reporter and anchor. In contrast, NBC Universal Media, LLC journalist Jummy Loabanji has a net worth of $500,000.
Check out the clip of Lisa Breckenridge in an interview with "Power Rangers Samurai" cast members!
In her distinguished career, she worked as a television news anchor at Colorado-based news channel Fox-owned KKTV for over twenty years. Currently, she is working as a news correspondent for NBC Universal Media, LLC. As a senior journalist, there is no shadow of a doubt; she makes a hefty paycheck from her works.
Quick Facts: Lisa Breckenridge
- Lisa Breckenridge was born in Lodi, California.
- She grew up with her three sisters Mitzi Breckenridge, Stephanie Breckenridge Dickinson, and Tiffany Breckenridge.
- She studied at Lodi Academy and is a graduate of the class of 1983.
- She received her Bachelor's degree at Pacific Union College and graduated in 1987. Later, she enrolled at Stanford University's Mass Media Institute of Broadcast Journalism, where she majored in Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication.
- She worked at KYMA-DT in Yuma, Arizona, and later at KOLO-TV and KCRA.
- She joined KKTV FOX 11 in September 1999, and after serving twenty years as a news anchor, she left the channel in September 2019.
- Since September 2019, she is working as a correspondent at NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
- In December 2016, while showing the demo of a scooter at FOX 11 morning news show Good Day LA Christmas gift segment, Lisa's scooter went to crashed with a LCD screen. However, just to make sure she was not seriously hurt, she went to the hospital.
- Lisa is an avid animal lover and has two Yorkshire Terrier Denzel and Wellington.
- She has her own website happilylisa.com where she writes about food recipes, family travel, and inspirational blogs.
For more celebrity Biography and News, be sure to visit our website Married Wiki!!