Facts of Lyndsay Keith
|Family Name :||Keith|
Lyndsay Keith is a co-host of the show 'Spicer & Co' at Newsmax TV. She previously worked at Google and Mitt Romney's Presidential Campaign.
Who is Lyndsay Keith's Husband?
Lyndsay Keith is not married and thus does not have a husband. In fact, from her social media posts, it seems like the Newsmax anchor is single at the moment.
There are no pictures on Keith's social media accounts that suggest she is dating. In fact, on Valentine's day 2017, she shared a picture of herself with her father, Chaplain Keith.
Lyndsay Keith is a Co-Host at Newsmax TV; What is her Net Worth?
Lyndsay Keith has worked in various organizations with different responsibilities. She was Director of Convocation at her alma mater Liberty University for two years. Similarly, she served as Sr. Director- Media Relations at Harbinger Outreach for eight months and worked at Google's Marketing & Experiences for more than three years.
Also, Keith, a conservative, has taken important positions for Republican candidates and Republican National Committee(RNC). In 2012, she was Advance: Press Lead for Romney for President campaign. Similarly, she served as Deputy Director of Communications- Republican National Convention in 2016.
When it comes to broadcasting, the Liberty University alum is pretty green. Before joining Newsmax, she only had the experience of working at her college TV network. She was an On-Camera Sports Reporter & Half-Time Host at Flames Sports Network for two years and one year as Sports Anchor & Sideline Reporter.
Keith joined Newsmax TV in March 2020 as Co-host in the show Spicer & Co. She hosts the show alongside Sean Spicer, former White House Press Secretary.
As for Keth's Net Worth, the exact figure is not available. Nonetheless, it is estimated to be around $300,000.
Quick Facts: Lyndsay Keith
- Keith completed her BA (Counseling) from Northland International University.
- She graduated from Liberty University with a MA- Communication and Media Studies degree.
- She took a course in Public Leadership at Harvard Kennedy School.
- Lyndsay volunteered as an English teacher at Sichuan University Intensive Language Training Center for two years.
- Her Father, Chaplain Keith, is in U.S Air Force, and her mother's name is Kathy Keith.
- She has a brother named Jon Keith and a sister named Katie Keith Muri.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!