Marci Gonzalez is a American Journalist who currently works for ABC News as a reporter and anchor. The 37-year-old is working in the journalism field for a long time and has reported on many national news such as the Boston Marathon Bombing, the 2013 Paris attacks, and Fidel Castro's death.
Marci Gonzalez Share A Baby With Jory Rand
Marci Gonzalez started dating Eyewitness News weekend anchor Jory Rand around 2018. Like her previous affair with Will Carr, she was open about this relationship from the beginning and candidly shared pictures of her and her boyfriend on her Instagram.
After nearly two years of dating, Gonzalez and her boyfriend, Rand, welcomed a son named Brooks Henry Rand in their life. He was born on May 28, 2020, and weighed 7lbs 2 oz and was 20.5 inches long.
Gonzalez and her partner are planning for a April wedding in 2021. So, next year, the journalist couple will not only be parents to their one-year-old baby but also a husband and wife.
Marci Gonzalez Amassed A Significant Net Worth as ABC Reporter
Gonzalez aspired to be a journalist from a young age, and hence she studied Journalism in college. After graduating, she worked as an anchor and reporter at News 12 Networks in The Bronx. After that, she served as reporter and weekend anchor for WPTV-TV in Florida and later at WABC-TV New York.
Florida raised, however, gained major attention when she joined ABC News in 2013 as a reporter. Currently, she anchors and reports for various programs on the network, including Good Morning America(GMA), World News Now, and America This Morning.
On average, a reporter at ABC News earns in five digits or more. Since Gonzalez is a old employee of the network; hence, she might be making more than a average. Her Net Worth as of 2020 is $600,000.
Quick Facts: Marci Gonzalez
- Marci was born on November 25, 1982, and as of September 2020, she is 37-years of age.
- She was born in Denville, New Jersey, and grew up in Port Orange, Florida.
- She is currently based in Los Angeles, California.
- Her mother's name is Cathi Addeo Gonzalez, and her father's name is Francisco Gonzalez.
- She has a sister named Christina Isabelle Gonzalez and a brother named Richard Frances Gonzalez. Both siblings are much younger than her.
- Her father is a immigrant from Uruguay.
- She is an alum of Atlantic High School.
- Gonzalez gained a B.A. in political science and Journalism in 2005 from the University of Central Florida.
- She is active on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!
Marci Gonzalez Affairs
Second Affair with Jory Rand
Jory Rand is the weekend co-anchor for ABC7 Eyewitness News ad a reporter. He is from Columbia, Maryland, and currently based in Los Angeles.
First Affair with Will Carr
Will Carr is a ABC News reporter based in Los Angeles. He is currently dating Brianna Ruffalo.