Matthew MacCaull is a Candian actor who is active in showbiz for more than two decades. He is best known for playing 'Wade Barrett' in 'When Calls the Heart' and several Hallmark and Lifetime movies.
Is Matthew MacCaull Married to Chloe?
MacCaull is currently in a relationship with American actress and aerialist Alix Lane. The couple regularly shares pictures of themselves on Instagram. From the couple's social media feed, it seems like they started dating in 2019.
Matthew MacCaull's Movies and TV Shows and Net Worth
Matthew MacCaull is active in the entertainment industry for more than two decades. He is part of over seventy projects, including When Calls the Heart, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Hailey Dean Mystery, and Tomorrowland.
As for MacCaull's Net Worth, the exact figure is not known. However, it is estimated to be around $300,000.
Quick Facts: Matthew MacCaull
- Matthew MacCaull was born on April 4, 1978, and as of the writing of this article, is 42-years-of age.
- He studied theatre at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA).
- His father's name is Tony MacCaull, and his brother's name is Marc MacCaull. He also has a sister.
- In his free time, he loves writing music and watching movies.
- He is active on Instagram.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!
Matthew MacCaull Affairs
First Affair with Chloe
Chloe is a travel writer. She and Canadian actor Matthew MacCaull dated in the past. The reason for their break up is not known.
Second Affair with Alix Lane
Matthew MacCaull is dating American actress and Aerialist Alix Lane. The pair started dating, most probably in 2019.