Matthew MacCaull is a Candian actor who is active in showbiz for more than two decades. He is best known for playing 'Wade Barrett' in 'When Calls the Heart' and several Hallmark and Lifetime movies.
Is Matthew MacCaull Married to Chloe?
MacCaull is currently in a relationship with American actress and aerialist Alix Lane. The couple regularly shares pictures of themselves on Instagram. From the couple's social media feed, it seems like they started dating in 2019. Also, from their social media posts, it is clear that the couple is still very much in love. Hence, it would be not surprising if engagement or wedding news comes soon.
Matthew MacCaull's Movies and TV Shows and Net Worth
Matthew MacCaull is active in the entertainment industry for more than two decades. He is part of over seventy projects, including When Calls the Heart, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Hailey Dean Mystery, and Tomorrowland.
The 43-year-old was last seen in the Hallmark movie Beverly Hills Wedding as Terrence. In the movie, he shares the screen with actors such as Brooke D'Orsay and Aadila Dosani. As for MacCaull's Net Worth, the exact figure is not known. However, it is estimated to be around $300,000.
Quick Facts: Matthew MacCaull
- Matthew MacCaull was born on April 4, 1978, and as of the writing of this article, is 43-years-of age.
- He studied theatre at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA).
- His father's name is Tony MacCaull, and his brother's name is Marc MacCaull. He also has a sister.
- In his free time, he loves writing music and watching movies.
- He is active on Instagram.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!