Widely popular for potraying the role of Scott Sterling, an unlucky volleyball and soccer player in Studio C, Matthew Meese is one the creators of the studio. His videos on YouTube are famous among millions of fans.
Matthew Meese Personal Life
Matthew Meese is one of the talented actors of Hollywood. The star is successful in winning the hearts of millions of fans. But has he found someone who wins his heart?
Is Studio C's Creator Married?
Meese is neither married nor dating anyone as of 2019. The star not spotted with anyone on dates and even has not introduced anyone as his girlfriend or wife. So, as of 2019, he is single.
Previously, the star was rumored to be dating his co-star, Mallory Everton. The couple later confirmed that they are not more than friends.
Scrolling his Instagram account, he seems to be focused more on his professional life rather than involving in some serious relationships. Or, he might be waiting for his dream girl.
The actor is active on social media and has a great fan following. As of 2019, his Instagram and Twitter account has more than 75.9k and 14.9k followers, respectively.
Matthew Meese Net Worth
Matthew Meese is an actor, sketch comedian, and a writer by profession. From his multiple professions, the star surely makes a good net worth and salary. Well, how much is his fortune?
Net Worth and Salary
Meese has the net worth of not less than $500 Thousand. As of 2019, he worked in the NBC's American comedy competition series, ''Bring the Funny'' presented by Amanda Seales.
A TV star moreover makes an annual salary of $150 Thousand to $1 million. Similarly, a writer makes the salary of around $24.7 Thousand to $102 Thousand.
While the actor was the member of BYU's on-campus sketch comedy group, he along with the members of Studio C came up with the idea. Until he met content director Jared Shores and pitched him, the show was not considered by BYUtv. He stated,
''It was a crazy time. I think it was a year from the day we first pitched the idea to the day we shot some test footage. There are plenty of probably boring details about all the meetings we had beforehand trying to figure out how to make the sets look different without having to build seven different sets for each episode, or even what to name the show. But once we figured out those things, the rest of it was already waiting to go (scripts, actors, etc.). We were very blessed to be as prepared as we were without meaning to be.''
The star then started working in the series with Whitney Call, Jason Gray, and Stacy Harkey among others. He started gaining huge attention after he started playing the character Scott Sterling, an unlucky volleyball and soccer player. The hilarious video gained millions of views on YouTube. Check out one of those:
From the YouTube channel, he along with the members earns $8.6 Thousand - $137.2 Thousand monthly and $102.9 Thousand - $1.6 million yearly. The channel moreover has over 2 millions subscribers as of 2019.
Also See: Sebastian Arcelus
After working for months finally after the 9th season, he left the studio and launched a new production company JK! Studios. He then started working un the series, ''Freelancers'' as Ryan. Similarly, the studio has its self-titled YouTube channel with more than 291k subscribers. From the channel, they earn around $419 - $6.7 Thousand monthly and $5k-$80.5 Thousand yearly.
Matthew Meese Body Measurement
- Height = 5 feet 9 inches or 1.75m
- Weight = 65 kg or 143 pounds
- Age = 35
- Eye Color = Green
- Hair Color = Brown
Quick Facts: Matthew Meese
- Meese grew up with his three siblings in Phoenix.
- He worked in Divine Comedy along with his sister Laurence Meese.
- He is the son of parents Curtis Meese and Joni Meese.
- He served as an LDS missionary in Chicago soon after his high school.
- He used to play soccer.
- For almost five years, he worked for the Monte L. bean Life Science Museum.
- The star graduated with a bachelor's degree in psychology from Brigham Young University.
- In a 2006 intramural soccer hame at BYU, he broke his leg while playing mid-fielder.
- From an early age, he enjoyed making people laugh.
- At the initial phase, he used to write script right after getting up and even after exercising.
- He has color blindness.
- His greatest achievement is having a proud mother.
- For the school year 2011-2012, The Student Review named him as the "Most Eligible Bachelor.''
- He scored the nomination for a Rocky Mountain Emmy in 2013.
For more updates, stay on marriedwiki.com.