The adorable Milan Pique Mebarak is the eldest son of FC Barcelona's defender Gerard Pique and the Colombian singer Shakira.
Milan Pique Mebarak - Age, Birthday, Family
Milan Pique Mebarak is the son of singer and actress Shakira who is famous for his hit songs that include Whenever, Wherever, Hips Don't Lie, and Waka Waka. As for his father, he is the Spanish footballer, Gerard Pique, and the long-term boyfriend of Shakira.
Likewise, Milan was born in 2012 and celebrates his birthday on 22nd January. Not to mention, as an elder child of his parents, he also has a younger brother named Sasha Pique Mebarak who was born in 2015.
Milan and his brother live in Spain mostly while traveling across Colombia and the United States. And, in addition to his parents' relationship, they are not married nor engaged, as of yet.
The parents of Milan met at the 2010 world cup while filming for the music video of Waka Waka. But, the lovebirds only began dating in 2011. Besides, Milan's parents share an age difference of ten years with his father being the younger one.
Net Worth of Milan Pique Mebarak
Milan Pique Mebarak has nothing to stress about finances and will never need to. After all, his wealthy parents hold a combined net worth of nearly $300 million. Milan's mother alone herself holds a net worth of more than $200 million while his father Gerard Pique is expected to bag a net worth of over $70 million.
Not to mention, Milan's mother owns multiple properties in both Spain, United States, and Colombia. The singer reportedly owns a lavish mansion she purchased for $3.38 million in Flo Rida. Shakira also owns a villa in Barcelona.
Quick Facts of Milan Pique Mebarak
- Descendant of William Mebarak Chadid, Montserrat Bernabeu, Joan Piqué & Nidia del Carmen Ripoll Torrado.
- Nephew of Tonino Mebarak, Lucy Mebarak, Moises Mebarak, Patricia Mebarak, Ana Mebarak, Alberto Mebarak, Antonio Mebarak, Robin Mebarak, and Edward Mebarak.
- Marc Piqué is Milan's only paternal uncle.
- Great-grandson of Alberto Mebarak Spath & Isabel Chadid Baizer.
- Milan is half Lebanese and Colombian from his mother's side.
See more news and stories only on Married Wiki.