Nuala McGovern is an Irish journalist who has been serving in the field of journalism for two decades. Currently working as a radio and television presenter for the BBC News, she worked for WNYC Radio as an executive producer.
Is Nuala McGovern Married?
Nuala McGovern is likely single and not married or dating anyone right now. Like most journalists, she prefers to keep the details about her private life behind the camera.
The BBC presenter is active on social media, but she rarely shares anything about her personal life, let alone her things like love life or relationship. The television presenter only posts matters related to her works.
As a journalist, Nuala is, most of the time, hands full of her presenting and reporting job.
Nuala McGovern's Net Worth And Works
Through her many years of career in the journalism field, Nuala McGovern has a net worth of $1 million. By contrast, veteran BBC presenter Kamal Ahmed boasts a whopping net worth of $23 million.
Check out the clip of Nuala McGovern presenting about the consequences of climate change!
At present, McGovern is working for world-renowned BBC News, where she hosts and produces the show "World Have Your Say." Before joining BBC, she worked at WNYC Radio for many years. As someone who has a vast knowledge and expertise of working in a reputed news channel, she most certainly earns a good salary.
Quick Facts: Nuala McGovern
- Nuala McGovern was born in Dublin, Ireland.
- Her father was a Publican.
- The BBC News presenter graduated from the University College Dublin.
- She began working at WNYC Radio in April 2000 and worked till February 2009.
- The lady was an executive producer and one of the founding producers of "The Brian Lehrer Show."
- While at WNYC, she covered the 2008 US Presidential Election Campaign up to the presidency of Barack Obama.
- She joined BBC News in November 2009 and since then working as a radio and television presenter.
- She has worked in countries like Italy, the US (New York), and London.
- McGovern has interviewed Kofi Annan and Sir Bob Geldof.