They say, if you get a chance to act in a room that somebody else paid rent for, then you're given a free opportunity to practice your work. So is the case of Oliver Masucci, a prominent actor from German who didn't say no to his debut movie Andy in the 1990s. Today, Oliver is widely acclaimed for his role in the 2015 film adaption of novel Er ist Widerer Da and playing Ulrich Nielsen in the 2017 Netflix series 'Dark'.
Oliver Masucci Married life, Know about His Wife and Daughters
Masucci is officially a married man. The legendary German actor tied a knot with his longterm girlfriend turned to partner in the 1990s. Oliver is pretty much in love with his spouse and refuses to reveal the identity of his partner in front of the media.
Except for the mother of three, Oliver has never been romantically linked to other women, nor he had ever dated any ladies before her. Masucci is a proud father to three beautiful daughters. Oliver can balance his personal life with his professional life despite the hectic schedule.
The Dark star is often spotted with daughter Milla at red carpet events. The other two kids of Oliver are still a mystery.
In the series, Dark, Masucci played the lead character of Ulrich Nielsen, a police officer, and Katharina's (Jordis Triebel) husband. Ulrich and Katharine are blessed with three children Magnus, Martha, and Mikkel.
How Much Is Oliver Masucci Net Worth?
Oliver Masucci possesses an estimated net worth of $1.5 million as of 2020. The German-born actor earns $52,000 to $82,000 per year, which is an average salary of an actor.
Masucci made a debut by playing the role of Andy in 1992 film Andy. Subsequently, he portrayed the character of Ricky Ohlsen in the movie Schwarz greift ein-Schlag auf Schlag auf Schlag.
Oliver's other breakthrough role came in 2005 playing character of Daniel Rosu in Cologne P.D and SK Kolsch in 2006. In 2015, he played Look Who's Back, which grossed $25.5 million.
The 51-year-old appeared in Tatort: Zahltag, Winnetou (2016), 4 blocks (2017), and Herrliche Zeiten. His other movie credits include Never Look Away and When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit in 2019.
Masucci's most recent projects include Netflix hit science fiction thriller TV series, Dark alongside Andreas Pietschmann.
Oliver Masucci Quick Facts
- Oliver Masucci was born on December 6, 1968, in Stuttgart, Germany.
- He is of German nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. His father, who ran several restaurants in Bonn, is of Italian descent, and his mother is German.
- The film Er ist wieder da featured scenes of Masucci pretending to be Hitler unscripted as well as scripted scenes.
- Oliver stands at the height of 6 feet 2 inches and weighs 60 to 70 kg.
- Masucci can fluently speak German, English, French, and Italian.
- Masucci began his acting career performing at a stage as a teenager and continued to do theater productions throughout Germany ever since.
- People close to Oliver's family own businesses and feel pressured to take over, Oliver though of forging his own path.
- Masucci has traveled many parts of the world, including New York City, Switzerland, Greece, and San Francisco.
- Masucci grew up playing pinball, video games and experienced the Terminator pinball machines